femaledwarf.com not calculating or working properly for anyone?

topic... very frustrating

I get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

There seems to be something serious going on at my web host. I've put in a ticket to ask them what they've done to my site.

BTW, I'm looking for a PHP/MySQL webhost which can better handle the load of the site and improve calculation times- if anyone has any suggestions which are reasonably priced, please let me know.

Zeherah, can you please add Thunderforged items to your list? I have thunderforged peices and it is stating "item not found"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    Zeherah, can you please add Thunderforged items to your list? I have thunderforged peices and it is stating "item not found"
    Can't do anything until my site starts working again sadly- I just hope my host hasn't broken anything seriously.

I do have some Thunderforged items in the site but there wasn't a complete list available the last time I did an import so some are definitely missing. The best thing you can do is send me a list of any you have that I may be missing and I can make sure they get added when my server is working again.

The site is now back up at least temporarily. I've disabled stat valuations for now for all users, which hopefully should cut down on the load, but I still need to find a new web host and it's possible my host might turn me off again if this doesn't bring the load down enough in the meantime.

Sydarm, with regards to the Quakestompers, I don't see the thunderforged version on wowhead yet so I can't add it until I can get the stat and item id info.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thunderforged Shattered Tortoiseshell Longbow

bracers of mutagenic fervor just dropped for us - thunderforged

beady eye bracers thunderforged last night

I just got the Thunderforged Bad Juju but FD is saying it is a DPS loss compared to the 496 Terror in the Mist. Does that sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by Species View Post
    I just got the Thunderforged Bad Juju but FD is saying it is a DPS loss compared to the 496 Terror in the Mist. Does that sound right?

I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Species View Post
    It does sound right, because Bad Juju is RPPM trinket, which scales with Haste, and you don't have much haste probably yet(yet, since 90% of our gear has Haste in T15).

I would stay away from the Normal mode trinkets if you have Relic already, just get the VP trinket, it's BiS for normal mode anyway(Heroic Bottle being 2nd norm-T15 BiS).