Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Problems with Sunsong Ranch work orders

So, I have 4 characters that are exalted with Tillers, fully unlocked 16-plot farms. They've all completed the "Inherit the Earth" quest which allows you to take over the farm and start getting work orders. Great, right? Well no, cause this is where I started encountering problems.

For my Monk, which is my main, everything's fine. I have all available work orders to choose from. Albeit this is sort of irrelevant, I'm already exalted with everything on my Monk (except the new 5.2 factions).

My Mage has five available work orders. Op:Shieldwall, Golden Lotus, Shado-pan, August Celestials, Klaxxi.

My Shaman has one work order: Klaxxi.

My Warlock has none available. Clicking on the work order post displays only flavor text, no actual quests.

So there's obviously a discrepancy with which work orders are available to my characters. Is there a required rep that you need with a faction before it'll start showing up for Work Orders? How exactly does it all work? Trying to figure out why some characters have access to it and some don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assumed the work orders are just random from whoever they arrive from.

(the klaxxi want to eat fruit and veg?)

is it possible to get work orders from kirn tor?

I don't suppose you're already at max rep with any of those factions, causing them to not show up?

Having checked my characters who aren't exalted with anyone, and the ones exalted with everyone, they can all access all 5 work orders. I guess it's a bug, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    Only MoP factions. Unfortunate since my main is exalted with them all already, and the new ones aren't included.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I don't suppose you're already at max rep with any of those factions, causing them to not show up?
    I'm at 999/1000 with all Panda factions (except BP and 5.2 ones), and I still got all 5 workorders, so that theory is busted..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

have you done any quests/dailies for said factions on your alts?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

No only 5.0 and 5.1 reps

I don't understand this question. We're in MoP not in WotLK. Get that tabard equipped and do some randoms - profit?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I don't understand this question. We're in MoP not in WotLK. Get that tabard equipped and do some randoms - profit?!?
    since everybody doesnt seem to realize this, he is obviously talking about kirin tor offfensive...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    since everybody doesnt seem to realize this, he is obviously talking about kirin tor offfensive...
    Yeah... I actually realized this but couldn't edit my post. Currently in a train and lots of tunnels. Thanks tho

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Yeah... I actually realized this but couldn't edit my post. Currently in a train and lots of tunnels. Thanks tho
    Trying not being a dick about it next time then.

Quote Originally Posted by Willas View Post
    Trying not being a dick about it next time then.
    Please explain what makes me a dick, very curious. I even thanked the other guy

10+ Year Old Account
    You can only get work orders for factions that character has met.

My mage met zero people. The first day I bought her farm, she couldn't get any work orders. That same day, I killed some Zandalari rares and got insignias for Klaxxi and GL that I sent to her, and after using them, those rep's quests popped up.

So go out and right click on those NPCs. :P
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Only MoP factions. Unfortunate since my main is exalted with them all already, and the new ones aren't included.
    Pretty sure he meant the new Kirin Tor Offensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Pretty sure he meant the new Kirin Tor Offensive
    Sue me, I'm Horde and don't know the names of the Alliance factions. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    as someone else said, they need to appear under your reputation tab. you have to have spoken to someone of that faction so that you become neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

My mage met zero people. The first day I bought her farm, she couldn't get any work orders. That same day, I killed some Zandalari rares and got insignias for Klaxxi and GL that I sent to her, and after using them, those rep's quests popped up.

Ahh, I see! Thank you muchly!

Deleted
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    I do believe it's based on what dailies you actually have unlocked.

On my main, I have all of the factions at exalted (except black prince, sunreaver and shado-pan assault) and I have access to all of the work orders.
    On my alt, I have opened the Golden Lotus dailies (I have tillers at exalted and Cloud Serpent at exalted). I can see the Golden Lotus work orders only.
    Not this
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post

For example,you have to have the golden lotus dailies available to get the orders but you can't get the august celestial ones if you're not revered with golden lotus

soemthing is definitely wrong with the way the quests work..

i have dailies for klaxxi and shado pan open to me, yesterday the work orders worked fine.. today i tried august celestials, which i am only friendly on, and got the first part, planted seeds, got carry on harvest part.. same with dominance offensive (neutral), planted seeds, got carryon part to harvest etc, but both quests disappeared from log from when i planted this morning to logging on tonight... both veg are still planted.. had to dig them up and plant jobs for rep for klaxxi and SP again..