Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Council of elders (10man), not dropping tier token?

we just killed the council of elders and i was expecting to see a token + another item drop, yet we got 2 items (trinket and bow). this seems odd (yet our druid won a token with the coin roll)

happened to anyone else?

Its suppose to I would say put in a ticket.

Deleted
    Got trinket and token. It would be strange if the token is not fixed, indeed...

Killed it 2 hours ago (25 man tho) and dropped 2 tier glove tokens and some other loots.
    Should you try a ticket.

Token and something else here aswell. Someone won token on coin aswell. Nothing weird here.

From what I've heard they drop 0-2 tokens. I don't think 25 man has a fixed number of tokens either.

In 25man we had 1-4 tokens per kill so far.

We had a token on our kill.
    Would be pretty annoying if there would indeed be drops without any tier tokens

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    We had a token on our kill.
    Would be pretty annoying if there would indeed be drops without any tier tokens
    kinda torn on this, i like the fact a token always drops.
    but i have cursed many times that its always a token and only 1 other piece of loot.
    so at first i will curse it and then hope it wont drop xD

This happened to us on Animus this evening. We got a thunder forged trinket and some non tier shoulders.

killed council on 10man with no gloves. just a weap and shoulders

We are running two 10m runs, and we have 1 token out of a total of 4 kills that can drop tokens. It's borked.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by tuscar View Post
    we just killed the council of elders and i was expecting to see a token + another item drop, yet we got 2 items (trinket and bow). this seems odd (yet our druid won a token with the coin roll)

happened to anyone else?
    That bow wouldn't happen to be Miracoran, the Vehement Chord, would it?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

no token for our kill either >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    That bow wouldn't happen to be Miracoran, the Vehement Chord, would it?
    it was

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/auchindoun/icecream/

scroll down to about 13 hours ago, council of elders kill, miracoran + wushoolay final's choice drop (and tier token from coin). how come, is it one of those weapons that were supposed to be trash drops or shared boss loot or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    No token for us, I opened a ticket. It needs to be changed. It's annoying enough getting the same one token weeks in a row when you didnt need it, now we have to deal with the possibility of not only that, but weeks with no token.......... Not fair at all. Don't want to have to save freakin charms for a boss that drops like 2 things (token + one other), just because there isn't even a guaranteed chance for the damn token to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by tuscar View Post
    it was

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/auchindoun/icecream/

scroll down to about 13 hours ago, council of elders kill, miracoran + wushoolay final's choice drop (and tier token from coin). how come, is it one of those weapons that were supposed to be trash drops or shared boss loot or something?
    I think I know what's happening, it's happened to us. An item not on the boss's loot table according to the dungeon journal has been randomly dropping. The forumla or whatever it uses to calculate that must overwrite what should've dropped.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I think I know what's happening, it's happened to us. An item not on the boss's loot table according to the dungeon journal has been randomly dropping. The forumla or whatever it uses to calculate that must overwrite what should've dropped.
    Looks like that's what we got, some trash drop instead of Tier. I hope it's a bug, that is totally unfair... Other guild on servers gets tier while we DE'd some trash epic instead...

Our first 25 man group only got 1 tier token while our second got 4 tokens. Seems really RNG with loot.

Its supposed to i think...