Deleted

Upgraded Taoren hc vs tunderforged Miracoran, the Vehement Chord

So I got Miracoran, the Vehement Chord today from a coin and now I'm wondering how better/close they are to eachother.

Here is a link of the Miracoran:
    w w w.wowdb.com/items/96231-miracoran-the-vehement-chord
    (I can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Botixxx View Post
    So I got Miracoran, the Vehement Chord today from a coin and now I'm wondering how better/close they are to eachother.

Here is a link of the Miracoran:
    w w w.wowdb.com/items/96231-miracoran-the-vehement-chord
    (I can't post links yet)
    What boss did you coin it from

But on topic, I think HC 2/2 Taoren is slighty ahead for BM/SV, you'd have to sim to know for sure but FD is acting up.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're pretty close. I got a non-TF bow from Tortos and it simmed as about a 2k DPS loss from 2/2 HC Taoren for me. I'm sure a lot of that was due to way overcapping hit/exp. If I had to guess I would wager that the TF bow is a slight upgrade over Taoren.

Deleted
    Coined it from Ji-Kun 25 man

I'm fairly certain 528 weapons are minor upgrades over 517 taoren.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only weapon I simmed out was Durumu's Baleful Gaze normal. It simmed as 300 dps behind 517 taoren - which means the thunderforged version of that weapon specifically is definitely ahead.

I can't really attest to Miracoran. The lack of crit and the yellow socket put it slightly below Durumu, so I'd guess it's either even with 2/2 Taoren or only slightly better.

Keep in mind for MM that a 528 weapon will be a major upgrade over a 517 weapon. Won't be significant for the other specs though.