Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Do thunderforged trinkets have higher uptimes? I have tf primordius trinket, and I see uptimes in the 55-60% range as TG fury. I don't think I've seen it below 50%, but I haven't done that many fights since getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    Do thunderforged trinkets have higher uptimes? I have tf primordius trinket, and I see uptimes in the 55-60% range as TG fury. I don't think I've seen it below 50%, but I haven't done that many fights since getting it.
    No, they have higher stats.

Deleted
    I think there was a blue post about higher ilvl versions also having a higher "procc coeficent", so they don't only have better stats, they're also proccing more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    I think there was a blue post about higher ilvl versions also having a higher "procc coeficent", so they don't only have better stats, they're also proccing more often.
    That's only for rune of re-origination, because otherwise the proc would be no different for any given ilvl of the trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    That's only for rune of re-origination, because otherwise the proc would be no different for any given ilvl of the trinket.
    Can't find anything specific to the proccrate for that trinket, i know there have been changes to the rune, but i thought that blue post was about more than just that one trinket.

Can't find anything specific to the proccrate for that trinket, i know there have been changes to the rune, but i thought that blue post was about more than just that one trinket.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...61?page=48#953

10+ Year Old Account
    If an uptime is higher fora heroic piece it's incidental: That person probably has more haste/gear/uptime.

Deleted
    Ah that one, yea didn't find it.
    Too bad then

Deleted
    So I just got Brutal Talisman and Darkmist Vortex (normal), now that I dont have any other trinkets to choose from (just started makin this my main-alt).
    Is Darkmist Vortex that bad that I should try get Carbonic Carbuncle instead? Or could I stick with it til something better drops? Im arms btw.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...faced/advanced

Haste is better than it used to be, so I'm not sure if Carbuncle would beat it, especially now that you can't upgrade it. Best way to check is just to sim it. Haste proc is still very undesirable though, since you are not an engineer Helmbreaker medallion might be worth looking into, or the ol' trusty Relic of Xuen. Basically any non-haste proccing epic trinket will beat it though.