Thread: Fake?

Fake?

I've received an email from [email address snipped] and it said that I have 46 hour ban even though I was only on for not even 15 minutes this morning and I have an authenticator so I don't see how someone hacked me.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-03-07 at 07:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is fake.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Even if it were real... do you really think Blizzard would e-mail you about it from their "Entertainment" department?

15+ Year Old Account
    Everything you might think you received from Blizzard is fake > just try and login and you know for sure :P

My mail gets spammed all day long with that kind of stuff, about any Blizzard game i play
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quoting from the MMO-C FAQ for forums:

Don't post "Blizzard" scam emails. 99% of them are scams, we know this already. If you have an honest question, see the official WoW forums.
    Closing this. Check your status in-game or take it up with Blizzard.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."