Thread: Cooldowns used

Cooldowns used

I'm always wondering what cooldowns have been used by the rest of my raid since they usually don't talk via vent, which is damned annoying since what's the point of using it then, so I was wondering if there was an addon that would display the used cooldowns of selected characters.

Pretty much I would want a dragged out portradte with name and a side display of their used cooldowns. So it would look like this:

Theralic *Avenging Wrath
    *Holy Avenger

And the remaining cooldowns. This would just help me co-ordinate better since I'm currently using Hand of Purity for the 10% damage reduction it gives. Making sure I don't use it while a CD is used or waste it when I can see that the tank has no Cds left. Also would help me learn some fights from experienced healers since they will relativly know when to pop a CD to heal harder. The DpS using their Cds isn't really a worry for me. Just the tanks and healers. Thanks ahead of time
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

I'm using oRA3 to see the raid cooldowns. You can configure it which cooldowns you want to see.
    But as far as I know you can't configure it to group them by player.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    ElvUI has its own ElvUI Cooldowns which groups the cooldowns by player class and tells you who has a cd ready and who has used it plus the remaining time on each one used. Hermes also does the same thing.

Thanks. 'll actually contemplate changing uni now
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.