forced to pvp for a pve quest

is pissing me off after my 11th game lost in a row, anyone else? topping meter mainly but still losing

im going to be extremely mad soon

btw alliance suck hard

Deleted
    PvP (BG:s) ain't about topping meters, it's about doing the objectives better than the enemy team.
    You will eventually gain those two wins required, just keep trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deroth View Post
    PvP (BG:s) ain't about topping meters, it's about doing the objectives better than the enemy team.
    You will eventually gain those two wins required, just keep trying.
    Exactly.

Run with a premade 5 (since you can't do full teams anymore). Work with your guild for it, and forget about meters. They're worthless in PvP. What matters is doing your job correctly. If that's pressuring healers, do it. If that's attacking orb carriers or denying the enemy the center, do it.

Complaining about having to do two wins in pvp for a pve quest is ridiculous. How about us pvp'ers that have to pve to get legendaries?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Exactly.

Run with a premade 5 (since you can't do full teams anymore). Work with your guild for it, and forget about meters. They're worthless in PvP. What matters is doing your job correctly. If that's pressuring healers, do it. If that's attacking orb carriers or denying the enemy the center, do it.
    same for pve too. thats why tards die, cause they didnt MOVE out of the bad stuff. i hate how they all so focused on topping the meters they cant be bothered to move at all. and dont blame the healers. sorry but you cant heal through stupid. stay mobile and stay alive. nobody cares if you top the meters anyway...lol.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Complaining about having to do two wins in pvp for a pve quest is ridiculous. How about us pvp'ers that have to pve to get legendaries?
    cause its a pve game at its core. pvp is a side show imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    You know, there is this thing that they added this expansion, that made PvP gear not only better than PvE gear for PvP, but absolutely mandatory. It's called PvP Power.

The more you know!

Also, you've never "needed" a legendary to PvP unless you were trying to push Glad. Which isn't a lot of people. S11 rogues with stage 1 welfare daggers shit on people all day every day.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-03-07 at 08:04 PM.

I find it ludicrous the amount of people who complained about having to do two battlegrounds for their legendary quest chain. Honestly, you have probably spent more time making this thread than a BG win would've taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ I find it ridiculous how I was forced to pve to be competitive in pvp in cata

Leveling my characters through battlegrounds takes so much more time than doing quests. I want to just do battlegrounds, not PvE. It isn't fair :-(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post

Actually PVP is just as important as PvE, take PvP away and you have an EXTREMELY Dull, boring, predictable game with no activity other than your daily quests and instances that you run over, and over again day after day following the exact same formula for each encounter.

2 random bgs is hardly doing pvp, now imagine if you where a pvp and to compete you HAD to have top end pve gear just to be on the same gear level for YEARS.

Deleted
    Yea in your opinion. In many opinions, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    topping meter mainly but still losing
    Theres your problem. Stop farming or dpsing a healer and actually try for the objectives.

Hint for those "dpsing a healer?!": Killing a healer (interupts, cc, etc) is very different from dpsing a healer.