Tracking envenom buff.

Hello, Title says it all. I play assassin Mainspec and i wonder if you know any addon that works well to track the actual envenom buff?

Quote Originally Posted by TehFurbolg View Post
    Is it an actual buff that you has a duration?
    Then addons like PowerAuras, WeakAuras, TellMeWhen etc. are easily able to track it.
    Yes, its an buff with a duration. Ill try some of the addons you suggested.

Thx

~~~Fascinating
    "one does not simply eat popcorn with decency"

Or you could just type rogue as the search term at curse and browse through all the addons that come up and find the best suited for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    Or you could just type rogue as the search term at curse and browse through all the addons that come up and find the best suited for your needs.
    Allready done that, however i could not really find anything suitable.

~~~Fascinating

i use NeedtoKnow and i highly recommend u to use it cause it is very easy to set it up
    i keep track all important stuff with it such as SnD, rupture, Envenom , Feint , Shadow blades and also cloak.
    the bars below my energy bar is NeedToKnow , the bars above my energy is ClassTimer

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    i use NeedtoKnow and i highly recommend u to use it cause it is very easy to set it up
    i keep track all important stuff with it such as SnD, rupture, Envenom , Feint , Shadow blades and also cloak.
    the bars below my energy bar is NeedToKnow , the bars above my energy is ClassTimer
    Looks like something that is worth trying!
    Thanx!

~~~Fascinating

just to add u could have multiple bars and position them as u like instead of just using a single bar
    u can add any buff or debuff u want to track u just need to find out their names and type it in the bars and setting the correct target to trace either on self/ target.

to set it up u need to type /ntk ,
    right-click enable the bars ,
    right-click n set the target of buff/debuff u want to track either on self/ target, (buff settings -> unit to monitor -> player)
    type in the name of buff/debuff and u're good to go. (choose buff/debuff to time.... ->type Envenom)
    u can pick any colors u like and adjust the width & lenght of the bars.

needtoknow can even track buffs/debuffs on you or your target cast by other players (for example, to track sunder debuff, etc), can track spell cooldowns, trinket cooldowns, trinket ICDs, etc. It used to be able to track when some spells were usable (such as dispatch when in execute range), but I haven't seen that bar option enabled for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use SliceAdmiral to track everything but Anticipation CPs, which I use NeedtoKnow for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Weak Aura's is my favorite. It can be a little difficult to learn how to set it up, but once you do you can track absolutely anything. Also allows you to import you're own display icons and audio.

Weak Auras or clcInfo are the two god tier addons for pretty much anything.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I'm using Event Horizon since WotLK and it's awesome.

TMW or Weak/Power auras would be the best choice imo. You can set them to show when you don't have buffs/debuffs up, or warnings when they are close to falling off as well. Makes tracking things much easier.