Thread: Fail Bag 5.2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've done all LFR's this week and had 100% item drop, very lucky in one aspect but all the gear that did drop I didn't need

Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    The funny thing is my Monk gets all the loot (I don't really care about gearing him out) while I can't get a single fracking piece of loot on my ret paladin or sp, hell I gave up on my warrior who wasn't getting anything for 2 months of LFR.
    You know I swear there's a monk only better chance at loot, both my and my friends monks got totally geared out in one round of LFR while the rest of our toons get nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did HoF and ToES and I got Tier shoulders, normal shoulders, tier legs, a back piece and one other piece. I was pretty happy.. too bad I only needed like 1 of the pieces. (On my dk)

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    You know I swear there's a monk only better chance at loot, both my and my friends monks got totally geared out in one round of LFR while the rest of our toons get nothing.
    Seriously it's sad, my monk has x2 sha touched fist weapons and the sha touched staff (not inc gear and the such, that would include like 22 pieces of gear between MW/WW specs). Been doing LFR since late Dec on my paladin and only got bracers and a belt.....

/sad panda face

Only done ToES on my alts after the patch, only managed to get a weapon from Sha after god knows how many runs, shame it was the wrong one ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post
    The funny thing is my Monk gets all the loot (I don't really care about gearing him out) while I can't get a single fracking piece of loot on my ret paladin or sp, hell I gave up on my warrior who wasn't getting anything for 2 months of LFR.
    Other way round for me. My warrior (profession alt) got the 2H from elegon, 2x 1H from elegon, 2x 1H sha-touched, and 2H sha-touched in two weeks. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Hiitsdj View Post
    - that's a lie. I got one piece of gear. Pretty tired of this system though, and can't get into a full time raid group. Really wish they'd bring back rolling on gear. I didn't mind not winning it then, but this is retarded.
    This mindset is retarded. Making that change would not solve the problem of you not getting gear. It would just cause you to lose in a manner that results in different pixels flying across your screen.

I only did 1 LFR so far. Got one piece of gear and 3 bags. One bag had 5 motes inside. I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I got an armor potion and blood spirit, on my lock.
    And Galleon dropped a ring, that's it.
    I'm not feeling the buffed dropped rate of GEAR.
    I don't think you understand what rng is. It wasn't increased to 100% and you even got gear. Why are you complaining?

Did LFR on my Monk in Terrace of Endless Spring for some DPS gear and I got 2 items which were basically the only slots I didn't need gear from and then 2 satchels of gold.

I got a ring that I could use and a neck I had no use of. As per usual, the weapons from Elegon and sha of fear did not drop! Hah, been hoping for them to drop forever :P
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.