10+ Year Old Account

Hyjal Spirit Cat Question

Does the spawning and visibility of Magria and Ankha tie into the phase you're in in Mount Hyjal? I ask because I levelled just enough in MH to get myself in place to move to next zone based on its mobs level and didn't do all of MH. I've resigned myself to start trying to get a few of the spirit beasts for the hell of it and wondered about these 2 first off.

**EDIT**
    I should've added this is on my alt hunter - not the toon listed in the signature (the monk). So no, I'm not trying to kill any of them but rather tame them.
    Last edited by Akshak; 2013-04-01 at 11:34 AM.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

I was helping a friend trying to tame one of these spirits cats (I think it was Magria) a few weeks back, and while she had completed the Hyjal zone, she wasn't able to see the cat until she had complete the starter quests for the Firelands daily zone (the ones leading up to getting access to the portal).

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect thanks Nomad - I'll get to finishing the zone or at least until the Firelands opener as you mention.
    Wasn't sure but had the suspicion that I'd have to finish the zone entirely or do a majority of it.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes the phasing is important. I wouldn't expect to see any of the spirit beasts unless you were in the final phase.