Deleted

Is there an addon that tells you when you're undercut?

Like the title says, it'll be incredibly usefull to me, thanks

Deleted
    Yes,TSM (TradeSkillMaster).

Be aware that:

A) TSM itself does nothing,you need to download modules(auctioning,crafting,mailing,etc..
    B) It needs some configuration.Im not saying is nuclear science but you need to to put some time and effort to make it shine.

It has a tab called 'Cancel' where you can refresh all/some of your groups (you need to define groups) and it will suggest canceling (you just need to confirm o deny).

10+ Year Old Account
    TSM and Auctionator both have the option to scan and see if you are undercut, but you'd still need to be in the AH and do a scan. I know of no way to tell outside of the AH when you are undercut, if that is what you wanted to know.

Auctionator would be perfect for this. There's no way, without cheating, to tell without standing in the ah but auctionator is the best for it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Where is the best website to get that add-on?

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Auctionator would be perfect for this. There's no way, without cheating, to tell without standing in the ah but auctionator is the best for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cylis View Post
    Where is the best website to get that add-on?
    The Curse website. http://www.curse.com/addons/wow The premier site for add-ons (coincidentally also the company in charge of MMO-Champion).

There are other sites, but those are more about developement of add-ons and such.