Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Great work testing this one out now

Deleted
    Signed up to MMO to say thanks for making this, its quality.

any updates to this? i get a TON of LUA errors when running this weak aura

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibbets View Post
    any updates to this? i get a TON of LUA errors when running this weak aura
    So it's this thing that makes my LUA errors go mental? Regardless, I am completly handicapped without this WA, I love it a lot.

Deleted
    If yours runs anything like mine, this WA decides when it does and doesnt want to work.

Basically Idont know what happened but its become so incosistent I've switched to the SED addon, which is worse but works 100%.

Running fine for me, perhaps you changed something? Keep Weakauras up to date and try to reimport it.

Deleted
    Not sure how you people made it work properly for you. http://i.imgur.com/cCAt8Af.jpg if anyone has a fix - please share

Great job, will try this tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Where has this been all my life!?
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

Deleted
    This is AWESOME!

Thank you. One thing less to track =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    Not sure how you people made it work properly for you. http://i.imgur.com/cCAt8Af.jpg if anyone has a fix - please share
    Looks like some parts are not loaded. Check load settings for every icon (or assign the right ones for the entire group)
    If this does not help, try to delete it and reimport.

thanks very nice aura

how to make sound when you are targeting same target as image and another sound when one of your images dissapers ?

bump

no ideas how to do it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by limis View Post
    bump

no ideas how to do it ?
    On SEF_1_alert and SEF_2_alert,
    u go to actions,
    click Play sound,
    choose which sound u'd like (not sure if there's anyone that repeats though),
    u might have to change Channel for your sound depending on ur in-game sound-settings, personally I play without in-game noise so I set it to; Master.

This is for when ur targeting the same target as ur clones.
    Last edited by mmocca40997ac2; 2014-12-12 at 01:47 AM.

One of the best WA's I've every come across!!! HUGE PROPS TO OP!!!

Deleted
    Why cant I see the link to the post to get the string?

Deleted
    Perfect dude, thanks a lot!

Is it possible to extend this to alert me when my mouseover already has a clone? I tried to add an icon or use the blinking part which pops up when "specific unit" "mouseover" has aura "Storm, Earth, and Fire", but this does not work. Perhaps WA is not scanning mouseover targets.
    Perhaps someone has an idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clausi View Post
    Is it possible to extend this to alert me when my mouseover already has a clone? I tried to add an icon or use the blinking part which pops up when "specific unit" "mouseover" has aura "Storm, Earth, and Fire", but this does not work. Perhaps WA is not scanning mouseover targets.
    Perhaps someone has an idea?
    Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but Tidy Plates can be configured to track clones over enemy nameplates. i.imgur . com/uHdS3rr.jpg