Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    6/12 the first night
    9/12 the second night
    11/12 now (after the third night - close on Lei Shen).
    A hardcore guild formed early December with 16/16 HC in T14 a month or so before 5.2

We struggled a little bit on Dark Animus and tonight on Lei Shen. The rest of the bosses seemed pretty easy and rather straight forward (Dark Animus is extremely easy once you get the tactics sorted out).

1/12 after two full raid nights. Did a bit better on Horridon once we switched to two healers instead of three. Still haven't gotten past the 3rd door though. Meanwhile I'm sitting here trying to figure out possible changes to make it even easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthvendor View Post
    1/12 after two full raid nights. Did a bit better on Horridon once we switched to two healers instead of three. Still haven't gotten past the 3rd door though. Meanwhile I'm sitting here trying to figure out possible changes to make it even easier.
    Are you bloodlusting on the 3rd door?

Deleted
    4/12 after 6 hours of raiding (2 raid nights)... you guys make me want to ditch my guild I've spent around 5 years in...

9/12 in 25 man so far. Durumu was the biggest challenge out of those 9, mostly due to people being clueless about beams and the maze. Trying Iron Qon now, and it would be a really nice fight, if it wasn't one of those "bench as many melee as you can" situations.

My guild is 1/12 atm. And I'm mad.

1/12N after two nights. Guild is pretty much 480-490 geared as we are trying without having had time to finish HoF or TOES.

Hi,

2 Day - 6 hours of raiding 25man

Our progression so far 5/12:

Boss 1: 1 Wipe
    Boss 2: 7 Wipes
    Boss 3: 8 Wipes
    Boss 4: 12 Wipes (actually pretty fast ones)
    Boss 5: 2 Wipes

Boss 1 and 5 are the easiest for me so far.

Greetings

5 down on 25 man.

Between 2 and 8 attempts on each boss. Fairly easy when you have a working tactic. Raid was around 500 item level equipped when the patch dropped.

We also did the first boss on ten man with alts and two main raid dps that missed out on Thursday. The alts were between 470 and 490, got it on the 8th attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post
    Are you bloodlusting on the 3rd door?
    Thats the plan I believe. A couple of attempts we were BLing on the 2nd priest to drop from door 2 just to see the next door. Or it was to save BL for after the doors are down and the one guy drops down.

10/12 - 2nd night - Split Raid (1st group is 11/12)
    (3% wipe on Twins.)

Iron Qon was the worst overall for us with Durumu being a personal worst due to inexperience in 25's and being unable to see myself in the maze.
    Lei Shen tomorrow to finish up.
    Last edited by Schwert; 2013-03-11 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Why did I say heroic? Derp.

Deleted
    We're 12/12 as of last night.

I was in for: Jin'rokh, Council, Ji-Kun, Primordius, Dark Animus, Iron Qon & Twin Consort

the only boss that I wiped more than once on was Iron Qon and that was simply poor play by us.

We probably wiped more on trash than the actual bosses themselves.

11/12 with probably an abbreviated raid tomorrow to kill Lei Shen.

Spent way too much time (read: should have been down in 1-2 attempts) on Tortos, Ji-kun, Dark Animus, Iron Qon. Had a bad strat on DA which held us back, killed it in 2 attempts once we sorted what we were doing. Iron Qon we had multiple wipes due to tornado alley, the rest was easy, first time we got into the Ice Quilin with everyone up we killed it. Ji-kun we really didn't know what's going on, but the fight is so undertuned that when all the main platform people died, our two nest killers just stopped killing nests and finished the boss off. Spent an appropriate amount of time on Durumu, most of the fails on Eye Sores and too much healing from the gaze. Two shot Primordius. Two shot Twin Consorts (which is horribly undertuned in 10 man).

Don't think we spent more than 10-15 attempts on anything. We spent more time figuring out trash I feel like (fuck the Dark Animus trash on 10 man, seriously). I figure a 12/12 raid will be pretty easy now that we know the trash and where to actually run. Of course, heroics start next week, so who knows.

Deleted
    I can only speak for 10 man, but the difficult curve didn't feel like a step up each boss, but rather like a rollercoaster. 11/12.

We 0-4 first 3, 10ish attemps on Tortos. Tortos took longer than it should have, but yeah - didnt feel to bad.

Used loads (Think it was 15) on Megara, but came back next night and one shot it (Duo to not kililng as many ice heads). Ji kun fell over aswell.
    Durumu caused alot of trouble for us, lost many people to Drain Gaze -> Knockback, until no one was standing in the same lane as the soaker/the stunned. And of the maze.

Primo / Dark animus was pretty easy, the later when you figured out how to deal with p1.
    Iron Qon seemed appropriate tuned, as one of the only bosses (Some to hard, some to easy), and took 10 tries or so.
    2 shot Twin Consorts, with first try having no Celestial Aid and 1 guy trying to summon them. Was insanely easy, really undertuned.

Deleted
    we only raid on weekends (4 hours each day) on 10 man.

we are stuck in horridon. The 1st one was killed on 3rd pull, (agility leather and a bow dropped, we don't have rogue/feral/monk and we don't have a hunter, so both items got DE'd) the whole time left were spent on horridon tries. That boss sucks. (we were done with normal modes on last tier, and just had 2 heroics down)

We went 3/16h in t14 ... first night we got Jin'rokh, and spent the rest of the night wiping to Horridon.

2nd of our raidnights this week we took in folks who weren't saved to kill Jin'rokh and spent the rest of the night steamrolling Terrace for easy gear.

Our last raidnight of the week is tomorrow. I hope to get Horridon, but we're only going to spend maybe a few attempts before deciding to go steamroll HoF instead if it doesn't look like we're progressing.

Lately it seems like a lot of folks in my guild aren't doing what they can outside of raidnights to prepare for knowing the encounters, and it's really hurting us. Really making me think about just hanging it up ... don't really feel like finding a new guild.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Currently 6/12 25man, and because we're done raiding for the week, the RL and a few others did Durumu on 10man. I progressed on every boss except Megaera, and was there for the kills of everything except Tortos, Megaera and the 10man Durumu.
    Jin'rokh was a 1shot with no issues at all.
    Horridon took a few tries, killed it on the first attempt where one of the Windwalkers went Mistweaver(Revival so good for the poison stuff)
    Council was really easy, only reason it took a few wipes was because people kept killing themselves when KJ was empowered, because defensive CDs are difficult to use(and apparently doing 3-4 million damage in 20 seconds can't be done by 8 or so ranged DPS without melee help)
    Tortos is really annoying as melee, so we ended up going with a mostly ranged setup(those turtles are sooooo annoying)
    Can't say much about Megaera, but watching the others do it, it really didn't seem that problematic
    Ji-kun took a while because people kept dying to stupid shit and missing platforms
    Durumu progression went okay the first night, other than the stupid maze part(the one I was there for), the next night people apparently started fucking up the light cones for no reason. After the raid ended, some people went 10man and killed it first try.

I liked every fight except Tortos and Durumu(only the maze, the rest of the fight is good)
    Raided 4 nights, went 3/12 first night, 5/12 2nd, 6/12 3rd and only the 10man kill 4th.
    We ended T14 at 9/16H, with another 2 bosses we could've killed if people stopped dying to stupid shit.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-03-11 at 08:14 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

We went 3/12 this week. Jin'rokh was as easy as expected. Spent some time on the bridge boss. Spent ~20 wipes on Horridon. We 4-shot Council (thank you Sul burn strat!), and then spent an entire night wiping to Tortos. Overall, I am pretty pleased. Our guild went 4/16hc in t14, and item levels range from 492-500ish.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    on council, wiped a few times and time was up, took 4 goes too Kill Horridon, council was mess, lack of comprehending fight, as we tried this so called burn strat on Sul, but didnt work...... tho read morea bout it, and seems ppl were doing burn on sul only once it was empowered, others on pull, so this is kinda confusing to us in what way we going
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    on council, wiped a few times and time was up, took 4 goes too Kill Horridon, council was mess, lack of comprehending fight, as we tried this so called burn strat on Sul, but didnt work...... tho read morea bout it, and seems ppl were doing burn on sul only once it was empowered, others on pull, so this is kinda confusing to us in what way we going
    Try burning Sul to 75 percent on pull and having multidotters keep him the lowest until he's dead. With enough dps you should beat Frost King's first empowerment even after you work on Sul during lust. Loa Spirit will always go for Sul @ the beginning and makes for a cleaner kill on it as well.
    Last edited by AgilityTank; 2013-03-11 at 12:20 PM.