[Resto] Help healing through Elegon in MSV

I'm looking for healing tips to help me (and my raid) get through Elegon. We are not a hardcore raiding guild or anything, and we seem to be stuck on this boss. I'm more than well geared for the fight, and our DPS is strong, but I am running out of mana, and the raid is taking a lot of damage during the Overload of the celestial, and other areas.

I was using Incarnation but I saw a thread on here and thought it might be better to use SoF for WG HOE. Also, is there any strategic place for shrooms? What are your tactics?

Thanks all.

Any logs? 2-3 healing? Link to your character. Blue or red Pill Neo!

Are your dps dropping stacks between sparks? Give us some logs. You should be 2 healing it. hot your group. Have shrooms at stack point. Life bloom yourself during sparks. I always went tol during final transition to stabilize as we ran in.

don't spamm ppl back to 100% hp after a add blows up.
    take it easy when your doing the orbs and remember everyone that the NEED! to reset stacks everytime a orb is killed.
    also after 4 orbs are down just zerg the boss till the floor warning goes off.

also try to kill the pillars so 2 go down at the same time. this reduces the adds spawned.

if you done all of this and your in the final phase have 2 groups. mellee at the boss and a ranged group at the switch.
    have ppl use defensive cooldowns and pop ya raid CD's. again tell ppl to seriously reset stacks if the get to high.

other then that just keep a cool head and don't freakout from any massive aoe dmg coming from those exploding adds. you have ages to heal ppl back up.

just remember 1 thing.
    when a add dies. the MT also takes that dmg, so make sure hes topped off so he can't die to a breath or mellee hit from elegon.
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Oh and this Might be obvious but are you dispelling? Too many healers can't dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricksterjim View Post
    Oh and this Might be obvious but are you dispelling? Too many healers can't dispel.
    To expand on this: If you're using the default Blizzard UI you will not see who has a debuff to be removed without selecting the person. The default UI only shows 2 debuffs and, for the most part, those two slots will be taken by Touch of the Titans and Overcharged. Unless you happen to notice the timer for Arcing Light and can associate the damage to those who get the debuff you may want to run an addon that tracks debuffs on the raid (Decursive still do this?).