[Frost, Question] Frost elemental's agressive stance

Is it possible for Frost elemental to have agressive stance like in Cata and before?

If so...How?

I'm really tired of commanding it to attack every time and i don't want to use macro that would bind my elemental to my own target in case i want to keep somebody in combat. (elemental chases the target while i have fun with someone else)

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Just put it on assist?
    If you mean "Assist mode" then i don't have such thing....I have only Defensive or Passive.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 11:55 PM ----------

...Nevermind...Assist mode just appeared in spellbook. Blizzard magic it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sweat, I miss things all the time.

I just realized a few weeks ago you could look at loot in the Dungeon Journal. Everyone still busts me for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    No sweat, I miss things all the time.

I just realized a few weeks ago you could look at loot in the Dungeon Journal. Everyone still busts me for that.
    The thing is that when i looked before (at last 2 times) there was no assist. Probably bug from some addon or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed bartender doesn't seem to lock the pet bar even when you've locked all the other bars. I accidently removed the follow button the other day.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Assist will make your pet switch to your target though, so the only hope you have is putting it on Passive and manually telling it to attack a certain target whilst you 'go play' with another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Assist will make your pet switch to your target though, so the only hope you have is putting it on Passive and manually telling it to attack a certain target whilst you 'go play' with another.
    I usually macro one of more of my attacks with "petattack".

Easy way to use a pet

Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    I usually macro one of more of my attacks with "petattack".

Easy way to use a pet
    Of course, but the OP wanted the opposite. He wanted the ability to make his WE to hit a different target than the one he is hitting if needed, and really the only way to do that is manually whilst it is on passive.

Deleted
    for this : you need to made a focus with the secondary target and to make a macro like this :

/petpassive
    /petattack [@focus]

The pet need to be on passive, because in assist, he will always switch to your target.
    Last edited by mmocccfbebbec4; 2013-03-11 at 09:44 AM.