Deleted

Chilblains not slowing

Has anybody noticed Chilblains not working corretcly?
    When i specc into it, i can slow with the first howling blast for 10sec and after that it doesn't slow anymore.
    Tried it on differnt mobs with everytime the same result.

How do you mean?
    If you mean that the slow only lasts for 10 seconds after application, then that's how it's supposed to work. Enemies aren't slowed by Frost Fever, a separate debuff called Chillblains is applied every time you APPLY Frost Fever, and lasts for 10 seconds. You need to reapply Frost Fever every 10 seconds if you want to maintain the Chillblains slow.

If you mean you can't reapply it then I have no idea sadly.

Deleted
    i can apply the slowing debuff just 1 time per respecc into the talent

10+ Year Old Account
    I have noticed this too, seems like my chains of ice aren't rooting reliably either.

Take off the talent and reapply it.

That fixed it for me, though I didn't really look much to see if it's happening again since then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    I have noticed this too, seems like my chains of ice aren't rooting reliably either.
    I saw this as well against a hunter, thought it was odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works perfectly fine for me when im doing dailies etc, aswell when i use chains of ice as some of you said... It works all fine for me.

There is something wrong with it indeed.

Had our usual Alt raid tonight and we were doing Lei Shi for the first time, we decided to use our Heroic tactic, which was to have a FDK Kite them with Chillblains/Blood Pres./Howling Blast spam. However I was spamming HB all I could on the adds but they weren't slowed, Shaman Earthbind totem slow worked fine and so did Chains of Ice root(and slow component also).

Hope they fix this :X

As unholy I was noticing this as well however I only tried it for a short time and didn't experiment much to attempt to fix it.