Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shield Wall 40% damage reduction for 12s, on a 5 min CD. Feint 30% damage reduction for 7s with NO CD 20 energy.

Guess which does more damage a Rogue keeping up Feint or a Warrior in Shield Wall.

Moonkins, Hunters, Shadow Priests... 15% damage reduction 100% of the time with no Damage penalty, and in fact for some of them it's on an ability that increases their damage! But warriors have to gimp our damage output by having almost no Rage in Dstance to have that 15%.

The real joke is playing a DK with conversion, keeping it up in Blood Presence feels like playing a Warrior in D Stance, except on the DK you have 2nd Wind at 100% health, and oh yeah 20% more health.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-03-18 at 11:10 PM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

"We don't want to overnerf warriors in pvp"

*Proceeds to buff warriors in pve after gutting them in pvp*

Also, versing a dk right now as a warrior is worse than versing a dk as a warrior in s5. And that's really saying something.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Bloodbath super weak damage, applies a slow, does not line up with your other CDs
    Does the bleed effect from bloodbath, proc off Bladestorm attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryft View Post
    Does the bleed effect from bloodbath, proc off Bladestorm attacks?
    yes
    10 characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slondon View Post
    yes
    10 characters
    But the damage is so low its pointless. Avatar for a Reckstorm every 3min is flat out better.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    I'd phrase that differently: while bloodbath also adds a snare it's damage contribution isn't applied frontloaded, it's a dot ticking over six seconds. Avatar on the other hand adds a flat 20% damage boost that lines up perfectly with recklessness and skull banner and has an anti root component which is regulary far stronger for a warrior. PvP is not about higher potential damage over the course of x minutes, it's about putting out enough pressure (via control and/or damage) and bursting at the right time.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    pvp in 5.2?

Don't.

Stopped pvping on my warrior a long time ago. Only tank raids, havent looked back. The lack of vision for warriors by Blizzard leads to the same awesome then shitty cycle. Im Done. Just done.