Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Maybe a hint of what is next?

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ge-good-2.html

They will be in your heart. But you'll probably be to busy enjoying the planes themselves to think about those holes.

~Daglar
    ^ so umm yeah he just dropped a hint right there.

Infinite Gate: IS1

So we will probably have at least, what? 7 worlds we can go to?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

It only makes sense to be the next logical step. All the dragons we have been fighting have only been Avatars. I bet Greenscale is first up. This is my guess given what we have seen in Dendrome videos..Greenscales crater.

Actually, we know Regulos was dead because during his encounter we do cross over to the plane of death. I think all other Dragons, specially Crucia, are up for grabs. But, why would we want to kill old bosses again so soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping that at some point we will be able to go through the Infinity Gate. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Like You View Post
    I am hoping that at some point we will be able to go through the Infinity Gate. That would be awesome.
    You'll probably have to
    ( ._.)
    ( ._.)>⌐●-●
    (⌐●_●)
    wait for eternity.

Seriously, I hope so too.

Don't know if this was posted before, so I'll just put it here:

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/RIFT/interv...uture-and-More

(don't want to open a new thread; so I take this one^^ )

Deleted
    Travelling to the planes would be indeed awesome specially because it would present so much possibilities for Trion design wise. And they could be progressive about them during the course of one expansion, i.e., not opening all of them at once but for example making the "opening" of the next plane dependent on server effort on the previous one (sort of AQ'ish). Would be great to see that

10+ Year Old Account
    So many teasers and items of interest in that interview

We do have updates planned out for RIFT well into next year with some really exciting and much requested things for the players to experience. We will be expanding on all the features we have in the game right now and exploring a host of new ones. With the death of the dragons things will be changing around Telara. Players will discover that the denizens of the plane of life are not so bad after all with the corruption of Greenscale removed, although they can be a little mischievous. I will just say that nature abhors a vacuum and the Dragons have left a very large vacuum and of course the true meaning and power of the infinity gate is still to be revealed.
    Should help quieten the people who say Trion have/are slowing down with content and will Atrophinius be a "good" guy for good now?

In the immediate future players can look forward to the world event that will lead to the opening of The Dendrome. Small cracks in the barrier between Ashora and the Dendrome can be widened by players, the better they do the easier the access to the Dendrome will become. As well as a large amount of area to explore this zone will add a really radical new type of dynamic content called Strongholds, plus a whole lot more that will be revealed over the coming weeks.
    No idea what Strongholds are, might be a version of Onslaughts? might be like the defend the Fortresses in Steppes event, the World Event has the potential to be epic, looking forward to seeing if they put it up on PTS, seems 2.3 could be a big return to form, all guns blazing

Telara itself will actually enjoy a period of peace and tranquility but the Ascended will be needed more than ever... uh... elsewhere, to make sure it remains this way. I will just leave it at that.
    Sounds like what we always suspected, we'll be heading to the Planes, what's interesting is that on the PTS i once came across a portal to "Shadowlands" but it was Dev locked, so my guess we'll be going to the Plane of Death again, Shadowlands has a Death feel about it

There's also a mention of expanding more on the Planar Attunement concept, the next few months are looking very bright already.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah thanks for that link...gives me a little hope for some exciting out of raid content for sure. Hopefully my time away from playing will let me enjoy some future stuff more refreshed.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    strongholds sound fun
    lets see what it will be....
    The greenscale crater at dendrome may be the place where we can go in the plane of life?

Deleted
    I'm hoping strongholds are what I always wanted Footholds to be, more of a small fort than just an idol, that builds up over time, hopefully this will be the new found motivation to start making Youtube Videos again, something I'd really like to get back to =)

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Strongholds could be the reason they launched with the zones so vastly unused. They are going to need space to plop those bad boys down somewhere.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I'm hoping strongholds are what I always wanted Footholds to be, more of a small fort than just an idol, that builds up over time, hopefully this will be the new found motivation to start making Youtube Videos again, something I'd really like to get back to =)
    100% this. Always have wanted this. Not small footholds. Something that builds up over time.

not sure if its relevant but just look at the current DRR. There must be a reason for the 3 theme, Death = Regulos... Air = Crucia.. I'm guessing the next 20man would be a life theme. (greenscale crater, Dendrome) ~~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Strongholds could be the reason they launched with the zones so vastly unused. They are going to need space to plop those bad boys down somewhere.
    Hope this is the reason

Source: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/RIFT/interv...uture-and-More

What can we look forward to in Dendrome when it comes out with 2.3?

In the immediate future players can look forward to the world event that will lead to the opening of The Dendrome. Small cracks in the barrier between Ashora and the Dendrome can be widened by players, the better they do the easier the access to the Dendrome will become. As well as a large amount of area to explore this zone will add a really radical new type of dynamic content called Strongholds, plus a whole lot more that will be revealed over the coming weeks. The players will also get to learn a lot more about the Architects and their history and place in Telara.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post

Sounds like what we always suspected, we'll be heading to the Planes, what's interesting is that on the PTS i once came across a portal to "Shadowlands" but it was Dev locked, so my guess we'll be going to the Plane of Death again, Shadowlands has a Death feel about it

There's also a mention of expanding more on the Planar Attunement concept, the next few months are looking very bright already.
    Where was this portal? Was this recent?
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Where was this portal? Was this recent?
    Shadowlands was shown off at a E3 portal back in 2010..ish.... if I remember right. You can find it on youtube. It was supposed to be for like a starter area, but they changed to the current one.

As far as I know they never did anything with it.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God. If they do this right, I think I'll be playing a lot more. ._.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water