Deleted

Do we have a BiS list yet for the new raid?

As title suggests.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    People still need to figure out RPPM trinkets and manually test them.
    Everyone thought the Ji-Kun trinket would be bad but in current state it is amazing.

Also there are two camps - 4 PC + Off Piece Helm versus 2 PC versus Off Piece Helmet, Chest, and Shoulders.

I am a part of the latter due to the fact that in progression our 4 PC for Fury isn't very constructive since we sacrifice a massive quantity of crit.

What? The Ji-Kun trinket barely procs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseby View Post
    No.
    People still need to figure out RPPM trinkets and manually test them.
    Everyone thought the Ji-Kun trinket would be bad but in current state it is amazing.

Also there are two camps - 4 PC + Off Piece Helm versus 2 PC versus Off Piece Helmet, Chest, and Shoulders.

I am a part of the latter due to the fact that in progression our 4 PC for Fury isn't very constructive since we sacrifice a massive quantity of crit.
    How is the Ji-kun trinket amazing? Theres reports of it not procing for 3-5min even and you can view worldoflogs combatlog of warriors with it and look at the time between procs.

Well, seems like they hotfixed Ji-Kun. Uptime is 28-30% now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Well, seems like they hotfixed Ji-Kun. Uptime is 28-30% now.
    Edit: Proc rate is still low for me after testing a few times of 10min duration, no difference than before. Still getting 2,3,4minutes of no procs and nowhere near the 30% uptime on a 10min fight. All I had was ~16%
    Last edited by pinguo; 2013-03-09 at 09:37 AM.

Try it in a raid setting. It was proccing sometimes almost instantly on a pull. Always within 30 seconds.

As I've already posted in the other thread: Your numbers aren't even backed up by your own logs.

I have logs recording 37% uptime or greater of Fabled Feathers of Ji-Kun. You can check logs from others for Spark having <10% uptime. The rppm trinkets are so...well...hard to account for. Also, like mentioned, there are two factions for the tier. I have been about 2pc with 3 off tiers since wowdb released loot drops. Landsoul was mentioning he'd aim for 2pc with 3 off tiers, but that's for progression, not sure his opinion on BiS. Quiks is going 4 piece, if I recall.
    Another thing to contemplate is "BiS" is literally Best in Slot, so it'll include Heroic and Ra-Den gear. There have been several threads suggesting normal mode gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Recke View Post
    I have logs recording 37% uptime or greater of Fabled Feathers of Ji-Kun. You can check logs from others for Spark having <10% uptime. The rppm trinkets are so...well...hard to account for. Also, like mentioned, there are two factions for the tier. I have been about 2pc with 3 off tiers since wowdb released loot drops. Landsoul was mentioning he'd aim for 2pc with 3 off tiers, but that's for progression, not sure his opinion on BiS. Quiks is going 4 piece, if I recall.
    Another thing to contemplate is "BiS" is literally Best in Slot, so it'll include Heroic and Ra-Den gear. There have been several threads suggesting normal mode gear.
    Normally I just go for the best pieces of loot that drop during progression, ideally 4pc but will just have to wait. Also about trinkets, I picked up a thunder forged primordius trinket and it seems to rarely stack more than 2-3 times but its almost always got 1 stack up, was averaging 80% or more uptime with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't expect to stack more than once, thats how these trinkets work It's supposed to be a 'bonus' if it stacks more than that. Also give me your trinket please

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Don't expect to stack more than once, thats how these trinkets work It's supposed to be a 'bonus' if it stacks more than that. Also give me your trinket please
    It's cool you already have your 4p.
    Not really I hate you you smell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's cool you already have your 4p.
    Not really I hate you you smell

D:

Also, I'll be doing some testing on 4pc vs 2pc+3 offset (I'll be using 528 Helm, 522 Shoulders, 517 Chest (No 522 Crit chest drop)) and probably will post my results after progression is over. If someone with more free time wants to do it before me, please do so!

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    Normally I just go for the best pieces of loot that drop during progression, ideally 4pc but will just have to wait. Also about trinkets, I picked up a thunder forged primordius trinket and it seems to rarely stack more than 2-3 times but its almost always got 1 stack up, was averaging 80% or more uptime with it
    Now thats what I call a trinket, the 80% uptime is good enough already even with 1 stack most of the time