Thread: League is shit

League is shit

Kill stealing is everything score is everything nobody cares if you landed the stun that won the team fight nobody cares if you did more damage than the rest of your kda isn't as good as the biggest asshole on your team you are reported even if you won, and then banned by the tribunal. Fuck this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the club :3
    here have some cookies and a seat and over there u can choke Teemo a bit <3

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Kill stealing is everything score is everything nobody cares if you landed the stun that won the team fight nobody cares if you did more damage than the rest of your kda isn't as good as the biggest asshole on your team you are reported even if you won, and then banned by the tribunal. Fuck this game.
    We have a thread for venting.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    You must be doing something wrong.
    I'm by no means a saint & I call out people for acting retarded just like anyone else but I've so far not been banned once and been playing since summer 2010.

Deleted
    Yeah, I feel the same, kind of glad HoTS came out yesterday. I'm by no means great at the game (still level 23) but some people are down right retarded or just want to troll you. If I want to rage at a game I'll stick to Starcraft, least that way the guy who is being a dick is the one beating me with cheese and not my own team causing me to lose.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got Banned because I was playing Mid and part way through my team told me they wanted me Top, after I refused since I had held mid for most of the match by myself up to that point and was already far past their characters in Kills/gear/exp they got in a big huff and puff. Even after winning said game with me leading the charge and taking the enemies final towers and carrying them for the ENTIRE match, they reported me for "trolling and purposefully trying to make them lose the game".

Needless to say Tribunal passed and I was banned.

Haven't played since.

Not trolling here but I recommend you try Dota 2 for the following reasons (which are my opinions obviously):

1. Game is more complex which tends to make strategy and teamplay more encouraged and appreciated
    2. I've experienced all 3 of the major communities (HoN/Dota/LoL) and it is my opinion that largely because of pt 1. above, the Dota 2 community is on average better behaved in regards to treatment of newer players
    3. LoL's gameplay encourages more 'anonymous KDA whore asshole rager' behavior, but that's just one dota player's opinion

Give it a try

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    I got Banned because I was playing Mid and part way through my team told me they wanted me Top, after I refused since I had held mid for most of the match by myself up to that point and was already far past their characters in Kills/gear/exp they got in a big huff and puff. Even after winning said game with me leading the charge and taking the enemies final towers and carrying them for the ENTIRE match, they reported me for "trolling and purposefully trying to make them lose the game".

Needless to say Tribunal passed and I was banned.

Haven't played since.
    You don't go to the tribunal for only one game. :

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguss View Post
    Not trolling here but I recommend you try Dota 2 for the following reasons (which are my opinions obviously):

1. Game is more complex which tends to make strategy and teamplay more encouraged and appreciated
    2. I've experienced all 3 of the major communities (HoN/Dota/LoL) and it is my opinion that largely because of pt 1. above, the Dota 2 community is on average better behaved in regards to treatment of newer players
    3. LoL's gameplay encourages more 'anonymous KDA whore asshole rager' behavior, but that's just one dota player's opinion

Give it a try
    You just had to start the Dota 2 vs LoL discussion, didn't you?

So basically, people in all competitive PvP games piss you off?

There's not really much to say. You either have to suck it up or stop playing. That's the harsh truth of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    You don't go to the tribunal for only one game.
    Yeah, every time someone says they got banned because of one game, I'm a bit skeptical...

Want that to matter? Gather a team and dont soloqueue with random tards.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    You don't go to the tribunal for only one game. :

You just had to start the Dota 2 vs LoL discussion, didn't you?
    Started nothing. Gave a personal opinion... just like if I had said "I suggest you go play with sticks in the park because the gameplay is better than LoL's"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguss View Post
    Started nothing. Gave a personal opinion... just like if I had said "I suggest you go play with sticks in the park because the gameplay is better than LoL's"
    You're so witty and innocent... not.

Here's hoping a mod puts a warn in the thread before someone takes the bait.

That Dota 2 comparison.. lol.

Two words for you. Ability Power. /thread
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quite agree with your description which I have been through either.However I guess that's not the reason you got banned but your verbal or other drastic behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Want that to matter? Gather a team and dont soloqueue with random tards.
    This guy wins. If you queue with four friends, then all your problems go away. If you get along with someone in a match, add them to your list and build up your roster. If you have friends in real life, it works even better. I use skype and the games are way better than just with randoms.

Plus, on average, you'll lose about half your games. If you can't accept losing in pvp, then I really don't know what to say.

When I did the tribunal reviewing, I never saw a case without at least 2-3 games. I think it is a threshold of the number of people that reported you in a short time. Basically, if you talk crap in the /all chat or do things that intentionally sabotage your team or afk/disconnect, have a bad name as your summoner name or the like, yeah, the tribunal will get you.

I've been playing about 16 months and never had any problems with the tribunal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Get over it, broski.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the vent thread for posts like this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!