[Champion suggestion/idea] Frosti the Ice Giant/Frost lord of Freljord

Frosti the Ice Giant/Frost lord of Freljord

One of the oldest enemies of Freljord, Frosti has awakened from his slumber to end the bloodline of Ashe. Ages ago Ashe’s father fought against Frosti where he was going to destroy all of Freljord and freeze it but was stopped by Ashe’s father and wounded him. Many years after this battle Frosti awakens to see his arch enemy gone but 3 of his daughters remain alive.

Ability’s

Passive: Frosti’s attacks and ability’s Slow target for 10% stacking up 5 times. At 5th attack stuns his target for 3 second 7 second CD

Q: Frost Lance: Frosti throws a Ice lance that deals 38 (+5 AD) and wounds the target. The wound reduces the healing done to the target by 35% 8 second CD. Costs 25/35/45/55/65 Mana

W: Frozen Path:
    Frosti makes a path of frost which roots his enemy that gets hit by it but knocks enemies who walk on the path. Frozen path deals 20 (+5 AD) to the target 10 second CD. Costs 50/100/150/200/250

E: Frozen shield:
    Frosti chills the air around him and his allies and defends them from any attack. The shield last for 5 seconds or 1 ability 20 second CD. Costs 100/100/100/100/100

R: Ice Age: Frosti Closes himself in Ice lances and pulls all close enemies to him and deals 50 (+100 AD). After 5 seconds of Pulling, Frosti throws Ice Lances in every direction wounding target the get in his way and deals 100(+200 AD). 2-3 min CD. Costs 200/250/300/350/400 mana

Quotes

Upon Selection:

You should be colder, summoner

Movement:
    Frost Comes
    Icy winds comes

Attack:
    Bring it warm blood!
    Freeze!
    Feel the Icy wave
    Brace yourself!

Taunt:
    I’ll make you an Ice sculpture to pride up my cold kingdom
    Your body looks Freezing, Shall I chill you down?

Joke:
    Brace yourself, winter’s coming
    BURN! Wait … It’s colder where I live, FREEZE!

Ice Age:
    What kills all life form? THE ICE AGE!
    I’ll bring back the Ice Age!

With Ashe:
    You cannot be colder than me “Queen”

Against Ashe:
    I will end your Line, Ashe, you and YOUR SISTERS ARE DEAD!

The Idea is to get a frost guy whom hates Ashe and her sisters/Family. If you want something changed at all, or removed, Suggest it better and help me improve him. Thanks in advance for the comments and help.
    Here is a picture to create an image of him
    The lore is incomplete

Deleted
    Doesn't Malph skin looks already similar to one in image above?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Doesn't Malph skin looks already similar to one in image above?
    I think so, I was told malph looks like that, but I just use the image so people see what the guy is like

Deleted
    His passive is beyond OP. Get a bit of Attack Speed and he constantly slows and stuns his target every 7 seconds.

His E is a Sivir shield, only 5 times as good.

I also don't see how physically his ice path can knock people away .. :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 07:40 PM ----------

His passive is beyond OP. Get a bit of Attack Speed and he constantly slows and stuns his target every 7 seconds.

His E is a Sivir shield, only 5 times as good.

I also don't see how physically his ice path can knock people away .. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything about this champ screams OP

Passive: nautilus passive but better
    Q: ignite with an 8 sec CD
    W: vi's ultimate
    E: sivir's shield but better
    R: an inescapable nunu ultimate

Every time ppl make new champs... Ppl SCREAM op... U have to take tuning into effect. Rye Q I'd a burst, NOTHING like ignite. Like a burst version of fizz W. I passive is a a bit op, but nothing a "can only effect a champ once every X seconds" the can't fix. His shield seems fine. The ult is just a mix of orianna and juju, make it channeled and a short range and it's fine.
    Stop harping on a guy for his ideas. With all champ ideas, u can't expect them to have balance in mind. They aren't game designers. I like the idea of a frost monster, and in think the lore is nice. good work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Every time ppl make new champs... Ppl SCREAM op... U have to take tuning into effect. Rye Q I'd a burst, NOTHING like ignite. Like a burst version of fizz W. I passive is a a bit op, but nothing a "can only effect a champ once every X seconds" the can't fix. His shield seems fine. The ult is just a mix of orianna and juju, make it channeled and a short range and it's fine.
    Stop harping on a guy for his ideas. With all champ ideas, u can't expect them to have balance in mind. They aren't game designers. I like the idea of a frost monster, and in think the lore is nice. good work!
    Even if all of his abilities did ZERO damage. This champion would be OP. The mechanics are what make it OP.

i definately beg to disagree. just got to put restrictions on it. the point of a "champ creation" is more of a theme to all of his things. Even the GENERAL IDEA of the skills are acceptable. whats the point of taking his skills numerical values? its the concept that MAKES the champ. Im seeing not alot of "gap closer" minus the "ice path" thing. u tune that and EVERYTHING could be balanced. u dont even look at balance from these things is my overall point though. Its a cool concept though.

Deleted
    His "fine" shield is Sivir's E on entire team. It would be very strong as an ultimate, but a regular ability? Please. His passive is SO ridiculously OP it's not even... THREE SECONDS stun on 7 second cooldown? Please give me a non-ultimate ability with a stun that long. This passive would still be very strong with double the stacks required, double the cooldown and 1/6th the stun/slow duration/strength. His ultimate is a 5-second long AoE CC with a strong damage component, pretty much Orianna and Galio ults combined... and on steroids.

Fixing this would require not so much "tuning" as "gutting him and removing 90% of the kit" before this overpowered monstrosity was more or less alright.

Q needs a debuff length for the reduced healing, probably something low and incremental like 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 based on rank, level 1 mana cost seems silly cheap too.

W looks hella broken if it is a gap closer skillshot like Malph ult only on a 10 second CD with slightly diminished effects (root and knock aside component rather than knock up). The description seems really vague to me so could you maybe describe what it actually does please? Personally I feel it could actually be quite interesting if it indeed was a path of frost that you left behind you like Singed's poison, but rather than doing damage it slows and eventually roots enemies that stay on it.

E would be broken if it's a flat out spell shield like Sivir's, spell shields need low duration's in order to make them reward skill. It could either be an AoE absorb shield or a short duration spell shield or maybe even a shield with an interesting proc like a short duration stun or snare when it's broken.

R looks too stronk if it's a 5 second CC, again need abit more clarity in the description from the OP. Could be a really interesting mechanic if people were drawn towards Frosti but they could still control their movement and skills so it wasn't a hard CC but made positioning for the opposing team a nightmare.

Passive either needs to go back to the drawing board or have length of stun decreased. A .5 second stun would still be very strong.

Hope this is more helpful than just saying it's OP. I actually think with these changes give the idea some legs, he would have no gap closer but would be exceptional at disengaging as well as bringing a new team fight mechanic with the ult. Would work well as AP Top or Support.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2013-03-12 at 02:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Fixing this would require not so much "tuning" as "gutting him and removing 90% of the kit" before this overpowered monstrosity was more or less alright.
    QFT

Exactly!