Thread: Leveling 85-90

Leveling 85-90

Hey guys I leveled a Shaman 1-85 last night with the crazy XP from pet battles and now I'm looking at what spec I should do for the final 5 levels. I don't have any gear so I gotta go out and buy a set, so I'm cool with either one. What do you think is the better spec to level from 85-90? I feel like Enhance is going to be easier leveling simply because I have always heard how gear driven Ele is and the combat stats get decimated while leveling, but I'm just not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either one is fine. Leveling isn't difficult enough for either spec to be in any kind of danger when played correctly.

That said, if you plan to go resto main or offset, gearing ele will take less time and effort. Ele also has a wider range of BoA weapons available to it than enhance.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I loved ele for leveling. Chain lightning is retarded right now (pending mastery) an a knock back mixed with frost shocked glyphed for a root it helpful. I was never one for mele so my opinion might be bias.