10+ Year Old Account

LFR Offspec loot

I remember the blues talking about this, but I am wondering if it was ever put in. Basically join as one spec but you select the spec you want gear for type of thing. Anybody know anything about this or am I hallucinating wishful thinking again?

Forget about it. They've told about individual loot in LFD at start of the MOP too. And where is this feature now? It not even planned to be released in this xpack, I think, as they said, that there will be no more 5ppl in this xpack(or may be even no more heroic 5ppls at all, who knows). The way, game is changing now, derailed very drastically, so I don't even know, where it's destination will be.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    I remember the blues talking about this, but I am wondering if it was ever put in. Basically join as one spec but you select the spec you want gear for type of thing. Anybody know anything about this or am I hallucinating wishful thinking again?
    I queue as DPS all the time then go Prot spec on fights I need Tank gear on.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been implemented yet, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Forget about it. They've told about individual loot in LFD at start of the MOP too. And where is this feature now? It not even planned to be released in this xpack, I think, as they said, that there will be no more 5ppl in this xpack(or may be even no more heroic 5ppls at all, who knows). The way, game is changing now, derailed very drastically, so I don't even know, where it's destination will be.
    Except none of that is true. Blizzard only said they would consider adding the LFR loot system to five-mans, and they never said there would be no more five-mans in this expansion (only that there wouldn't be any in 5.1/5.2).

EDIT: Okay, this was before I saw that Blizzard did indeed confirm no new dungeons for this expansion. They still never said that they'd definitely implement LFR loot in five-mans, though.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-03-09 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I queue as DPS all the time then go Prot spec on fights I need Tank gear on.
    I know I'm probably going to Special Hell, but QFT.