What's the best/fastest way to go from 89-90

I saved up my monk daily for this. Not wanting to waste it either.
    I am in Townlong and almost finishing up every quest chain afaik, but it's getting hard. Mobs are hitting harder, can't heal much as a monk dps/tank compared to incoming damage.

What do I do? Move to the next area, which is....? Thought process behind that is I could get better items.
    What did you all do to get that last level?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

10+ Year Old Account
    At 89 I go straight to Dread Wastes due to the amount of quests and gear you want to complete that place.

Straight to Dead Wastes, and stop going to forums to ask questions. Just stay ingame and play.

Here's my profile. I thought i was 89 but I'm 88 apparently unless it didn't update.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shaolin/simple
    With that gear, can I go to dread waste without a problem?

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 01:00 PM ----------

I'm also on my phone - can't exactly play
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Here's my profile. I thought i was 89 but I'm 88 apparently unless it didn't update.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shaolin/simple
    With that gear, can I go to dread waste without a problem?

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 01:00 PM ----------

I'm also on my phone - can't exactly play
    Yes, that gear is fine. Go for it.

Deleted
    just grind turtles @ vally of 4 winds

full resetet + banner = <2h

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dread Wastes is horrible pre-90 because there's so much mob density and so many elites you have to fly to survive after meeting the Klaxxi.

I went back and did the meta for Jade Forest and Karasang Wilds then started on Four Winds.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Dread Wastes is horrible pre-90 because there's so much mob density and so many elites you have to fly to survive after meeting the Klaxxi.

I went back and did the meta for Jade Forest and Karasang Wilds then started on Four Winds.
    Dread Wastes is still the best. It gives marginally more XP and the gear will bump your ilevel up ready for heroics. On my alt, I hit 90 just as I started doing the Klaxxi main hub quests.

I spammed battlegrounds. It seemed to go a lot faster than questing, but then again maybe I wasn't as bored and it helped that we won pretty much nonstop.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Dread Wastes is still the best. It gives marginally more XP and the gear will bump your ilevel up ready for heroics. On my alt, I hit 90 just as I started doing the Klaxxi main hub quests.
    Not to mention that if you have the Klaxxi bonus rep purchased, you'll be half way to exalted by the time you finish questing. A couple more days for a guaranteed 463 weapon.

Dread Wastes to me seemed a lot like Icecrown which is a zone I really liked. That being said it is the fastest zone to level through for 89-90 as long as your gear isn't god awful.

The way I handled Pandaria is: I did all of Jade Forest, I did Valley of the Four-Winds, Kun'lia, then I started Townlong and the mobs got too strong. So I went back and did Krasarang wilds and then also unlocked the epic ending to the Valley where all the events in the Valley and Wilds add up to a final major event. Then I finished Townlong and I think I was 90 near the end of it. I later finished Dread Wastes.

Deleted
    Go staright ahead, until you see a big bad Mogu near a mountain, then head right, a pandaren monk should be there waiting for you.

He will lead you to a volcano. Travel around the volcano, you will reach 90.

In all seriousness: Just quest.

*have your Main pick up a BoA iLvl 450 weapon that are spread across Dread Waste just laying on the ground. Those weapons make a decent difference to you power level versus the TLS and DW mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    quest in the dread wastes while u queue up for Mogu'shan Palace (unless nothing left to drop for u then just random queue) because most of the dread wastes is going to slap u silly and force u to eat/drink/heal a lot more than u previously did from lvl 1-88.