Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Affliction; Sacrifice or Supremacy?

I'm seeing conflicting information, and not being a mathematician myself nor having the time to do all the math myself from scratch, I figure the best bet is to gauge opinions.

Simcraft, which is know is flawed, says Sacrifice is still the biggest dps gain for Affliction. Not by much, but more dps is more dps. But other sources, that I'm finding difficult to trace the origin of, are arguing that Supremacy is now a bigger dps gain? Where are the stat sheets to support this hypothesis?

Simcraft results were assuming T15H gear. I can see the scales and specs fluctuate sporadically depending on iLvl, maybe this is the cause? But I can't find anything based off that alone.

Note that I don't need this to be a conversation about how flawed simcraft may or may not be, just looking for any reliable mathematical sources.
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

Single target? Or close to it (iron qon, jin'rokh, megaera, twins, dark animus, etc) I liked sac. On the heavy multidotting in council, horridon, maybe tortose, I went gosup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    Single target? Or close to it (iron qon, jin'rokh, megaera, twins, dark animus, etc) I liked sac. On the heavy multidotting in council, horridon, maybe tortose, I went gosup.
    This is basically right, Sup pulls ahead on some fights.

That being said they are VERY close when simmed with my current gear. You are basically safe to play whatever one you feel the most comfortable with without feeling like you are going to fall behind
    Cyner#1996