Deleted

Does it make sense to do the 5.2 dailies every day?

At the rate the next stages are unlocked, it's probably about 1 per week, right? If I do all dailies every day, will I not hit exalted way before all stages are unlocked?

I just do the dailies so I can get as much rep as possible so I can get the Direhorn mount. Other than that Blizz have said that the dailies are not mandatory so you can just get exalted fast and never do them again but you can if you want so they are more optional in that regard.

Deleted
    Well if you do all or some of the dailies then first you contribute to unlock the current stage and second you get rep. with the new faction among other things. It doesn't really matter if you reach exalted before all stages are unlocked, there will always be players who will do the dailies there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the max rep you can make your job much easier in the new scenario.

And you also have a bigger chance too get a epics much faster. http://www.wowhead.com/item=95056
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cytheria View Post
    Well if you do all or some of the dailies then first you contribute to unlock the current stage and second you get rep. with the new faction among other things. It doesn't really matter if you reach exalted before all stages are unlocked, there will always be players who will do the dailies there.
    Yes but if I want to see what the new stages bring it might be a waste of time to do every daily every day right now, as I will be doing dailies beyond exalted.