Combat Weapon Questions

Hey there.

So I've been gearing up pretty quickly, and am using 2x t1 malevolent daggers atm for assassination.

I'm looking to switch over to combat and was wondering what the best route would be to get some weapons quickly.

Does it have to be two slow weapons, or can I do slow wep mainhand/fast wep offhand?

Is it viable to use the pvp weapons until I get something from lfr, or should I just get a 1h wep from heroic?

You can use a slow weapon and a dagger. Always use a fist/mace/axe/sword in main hand for combat. You can use any weapon type in the offhand, just use the highest dps one you can find (well second highest for slow, your highest will go in MH).

In terms of which weapon type to use, well--if you have racial expertise perks, use that type of weapon--if there isn't a higher dps weapon of a different type available to you. (racial bonus weaps would be axe/fist weap for orcs, swords/daggers for gnome, swords/maces for human and maces for dwarf)

10+ Year Old Account
    Slow MH always and it is ok to use a pvp wep until you get something better. Wep damage means a lot more for combat than it does for assa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16