Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The godzilla will make a beeline for your trash and eat it, destroying things in its way. Not sure how it is started, though the first time I saw one was when someone put up a ferry building. And I think if there are enough germs going around, zombies will appear from your clinics.

Deleted
    is it possible to play on US servers from EU? when i try and play it just comes up with a black screen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is there any draw backs to playing on a NA server from EU? i cant imagine lag will be a massive problem here.
    Not sure...only one way to find out! If it's bad we can try somewhere else. Though to my understanding the servers only periodically save your data, everything else is done client side. I could be wrong.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 12:42 AM ----------

I was able to get into Europe West 2. I'll set one up there instead. Editing the other post to reflect that

I recall the community manager saying that all the servers are in the same place, they're just named by real world geographical locations to help players sort themselves.

Deleted
    i saw some people complaining in the old thread about having to do the tutorial every time, if you start the tutorial, you can just exit to main menu to skip.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 12:48 AM ----------

i sent a freind request by the way, have you decided on EU west 2?

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]i sent a freind request by the way, have you decided on EU west 2?
    Sorry just saw that and accepted it. EU West 2 yup. I'll invite to the region
    Edit: Actually I think you can just join if you filter by friend when you are looking for a game. Region is called MMO-C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Sorry just saw that and accepted it. EU West 2 yup. I'll invite to the region
    Edit: Actually I think you can just join if you filter by friend when you are looking for a game. Region is called MMO-C

hm, doesnt say were friends yet, i think the servers may have gone or something though as i cant even find any games right now. i just want to join and claim a city before i go to bed :P i wont be building tonight as i have work in the morning, but when im back, construction begins!

10+ Year Old Account
    hm, doesnt say were friends yet, i think the servers may have gone or something though as i cant even find any games right now. i just want to join and claim a city before i go to bed :P i wont be building tonight as i have work in the morning, but when im back, construction begins!
    I had the same issue earlier with a friend. i had to close the game and re-open it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I had the same issue earlier with a friend. i had to close the game and re-open it

i see you on friends list now, but you're offline D: and i cant join region because i need invite :P

has anyone else tried to join yet?

I'm just waiting for friend request approval while I run through the tutorial again since I don't normally play on EU2.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see you on friends list now, but you're offline D: and i cant join region because i need invite :P
    I tried sending you an invite but it said I couldn't at this time...hopefully not more server troubles...I'll close the game and relog and see if you can get in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    I'm just waiting for friend request approval while I run through the tutorial again since I don't normally play on EU2.

just exit the tutorial to skip :P

10+ Year Old Account
    @Goosie: Just accepted

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 01:03 AM ----------

More bloody server troubles! lol
    Tried to invite both of you and it said I couldn't at this time...whenever you get a chance try joining by filtering by friends when searching for games
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2013-03-09 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    let me try creating a game and see if you can join that.

Origin won't let me "go online" so I can't chat using the Origin overlay. You'll have to throw out invites for us to join that region since it's private.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosie View Post
    Origin won't let me "go online" so I can't chat using the Origin overlay. You'll have to throw out invites for us to join that region since it's private.

yeah, the invites are not working though ;(

it just gives an error saying the invitation could not be sent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep getting the error "Could not send your invitation at this time. Please try again."

I restarted origin and the game and I can chat now.

Deleted
    the region has been remade as public for now, add aikyo to find the region easier

Region chat isn't working in-game, I guess they completely disabled it for the time being D: