Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Healing spells and EQ cost mana under Shamanistic rage

Am i bugged or what?

Its offensive spells, so EQ should work while your healing should not

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It worked with healing spells like 30 mins ago

The restriction to offensive spells isn't new. It didn't work 30 min ago.
    It should work with EQ, though. Can't tell since I rarely ever use that misdesigned abomination of a spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not functioning for EQ. Probably the last thing this class needs to worry about, though.
    Undefined animosity is a device of the spineless, the means of a fool.

Deleted
    What's EQ?, assuming it aint for earthquake, as enha doesnt have it. - Or did they add ele Shamanistic rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    What's EQ?, assuming it aint for earthquake, as enha doesnt have it. - Or did they add ele Shamanistic rage?
    Yes, they actually did.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKoe View Post
    The restriction to offensive spells isn't new. It didn't work 30 min ago.
    It should work with EQ, though. Can't tell since I rarely ever use that misdesigned abomination of a spell.
    It did work. I was soloing U25 and could heal having SR up with no mana cost.
    Also, idk what "skills" in description mean but every healing spell, including res, Ascendance, GW, astral recall, far sight, EQ, SWG, weapong imbues and water walking cost mana.

Well I don't know about your healing an hour ago, but I do confirm that EQ and "non combat" skills like weapon imbues actually do cost mana while under SR. That's obviously a bug.
    Not a really hefty one since noone ever uses EQ and OOC skills aren't very important mana-wise, but it's a bug. It is, however, intendet for healing spells to cost mana under SR and that's not new.
    Last edited by ChrisKoe; 2013-03-09 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomikadzi View Post
    Also, idk what "skills" in description mean but every healing spell, including res, Ascendance, GW, astral recall, far sight, EQ, SWG, weapong imbues and water walking cost mana.
    I tested it very specifically while on Dark Animus, and casting healing surge while under the effect of SR 100% absolutely DID cost mana. Whatever you were doing, it was not casting healing surge or chain heal while using SR and having them cost no mana. Because that does not work.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Tomikadzi View Post
    None of those are damaging spells, and I'mma just go ahead and call you a liar. Tested this myself during raid, and healing spells eat mana during Shamanistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    FWIW, EQ probably doesn't qualify as an "offensive spell" because it's ground-targeted, rather than targeted at an enemy. I suspect it's an oversight, since SR was never an Elemental ability before, and Enhancement doesn't have any ground-targeted offensive spells.