Page 1 of 2
LastLast

When in Ihgaluk...

Is the achievement When in Ihgaluk, Do as the Skumblade Do bugged for other servers?

The giant dino, Kroshik, has only appeared in his big dangerous adult form for every day of the patch, when on PTR it was changing much more often. This is on Kil'Jaeden-US, so are other servers seeing this?

I havent seen any other form to date, so it very well could be.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I'm assuming he switches from egg-baby-adult-sacrificed each week.
    Bleh

Im on Kil'Jaeden - US too and I can confirm that as of this mornings reset he is now on the beach in his "sacrificed form". I believe he stays each form for a few days then goes to the next, but unless someone knows more from ptr experience I'd say time will tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server, Shadowsong-EU he was:

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: Adult
    Saturday: (Adult or Sacrificed)
    Sunday: Sacrificed
    Armory Police, click here for achievement proof!
    I can't remember if I got the 2nd /bow on saturday or sunday, thus the uncertain about saturday.

Three things are certain though:
    1: He does change..
    2: He doesn't change on daily basis.
    3: He doesn't change on weekly basis. Atleast NOT following work week, nor Weekly reset..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    he was adult on Saturday.

He's been dead for 2 days on my server, was roaming around as an adult before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first two or three days he was adult on Saurfang-US, then he switched to sacrificed and has been that way since. I think it changes weekly, or every few days.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    On Doomhammer EU, he started out as the adult version, but changed to the sacrificed version yesterday.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    he was adult on Saturday.
    I take you word for it, seeing you're from SSE too ;-)

Also, your achievement says the same I did :-)
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I've seen him as adult most days, but yesterday he was sacrificed.

Deleted
    same here, saw him adult the first couple of days, after that now, yesterday he was sacrificed and dead...assuming he will now start es egg then baby

It was sacrified yesterday, so no.

I believe he stays each form for a few days then goes to the next

Changes every 4-5 days it seems, I just need baby version at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I take you word for it, seeing you're from SSE too ;-)

OHAI HIERO!

Anyways, He's been an egg for the past two days on Shadowsong EU.

It changes every certain amount of days I believe. Though it's completely random what he showed up as at patch launch. On my server at launch, he was as adult, then he was in that sacrificed stage, and now he's an egg. I guess next will be him as a baby. Think it goes egg > baby > adult > sacrificed.

Had I known about the cheevo, I could have gotten him as an adult asap, but you know how it is at launch. So much going on, cheevos aren;t really what I look at. haha. Oh well, he'll be an adult soon enough again.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was adult for the first 2 days of the patch on my server. He was missing on the next couple (I assume Sacrificed, I only found out about this achieve 2 days ago), and he's been an egg for the past 2 days.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    I wonder could this achievement be completed with the help of cross-realm. I've hopped on few realms but they all had the same stage as mine - Kroshik Egg. Maybe I was just very unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayel View Post
    I wonder could this achievement be completed with the help of cross-realm. I've hopped on few realms but they all had the same stage as mine - Kroshik Egg. Maybe I was just very unlucky.
    it does yeah