Should I be Using Inquisition in 5.2 PVP (RET)

Is it worth it in certain situations to use inquisition if so... which? It just seems that it would be more useful to use those 3 HP charges for a Templar's Verdict.
    Signature by Elyaan

All the time, 30% holy damage and 10% crit chance means not only more damage but also better survival via selfheals.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2013-03-09 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    All the time, 30% holy damage and 10% crit chance means not only more damage but also better survival via selfheals.
    Yes - it is crucial

Anyone who says otherwise is a complete and utter melon.

/thread

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, all the time, it's way too beneficial.

Exo > Judg > Crus = your 3 HP, use Inquisition then start your rotation. You should be generating enough HP to refresh Inq before it fades within the 1 - 2 sec mark

Deleted
    wtb druid's http://www.wowhead.com/spell=127540

they can have it with zero combo points; give it us with zero holy charges

Quote Originally Posted by Alfirin View Post
    Yes, all the time, it's way too beneficial.

Exo > Judg > Crus = your 3 HP, use Inquisition then start your rotation. You should be generating enough HP to refresh Inq before it fades within the 1 - 2 sec mark
    I haven't PvPed on in 5.2, but why would you want to open with a 3hp inq when ret is kited so easily and often? I'd rather exo, judg, inq and then open with the hard hitting abilities if I'm going to be straight on target. If still closing the gap, from there the next judg should give you your third hp.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a waste of 3 holy power, when you kill someone so fast (like rets) your "spend to profit" ratio (ie how much holy power you spend for how long your enemy stays alive) is just not justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1027 View Post
    It's a waste of 3 holy power, when you kill someone so fast (like rets) your "spend to profit" ratio (ie how much holy power you spend for how long your enemy stays alive) is just not justified.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. The only time not using inquisition in favor of a templar's verdict would be wise is if the target will die to that TV. Anyone wearing pvp gear and playing at the least an average skill level will last longer than a single inquisition. Keeping inq up is absolutely necessary to put out as much damage as possible and keeping your survivability up with crit heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk1027 View Post
    You may be onto something. I guess the time it takes to hit AW is also a waste, given it offers a lesser base damage increase than inq...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    I haven't PvPed on in 5.2, but why would you want to open with a 3hp inq when ret is kited so easily and often? I'd rather exo, judg, inq and then open with the hard hitting abilities if I'm going to be straight on target. If still closing the gap, from there the next judg should give you your third hp.
    Without inq tv and all that hit like a wet noodle, so that opener of yours wouldnt exists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    No. Just no.

No.

Infracted. Please post constructively. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-03-10 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHippo View Post
    Without inq tv and all that hit like a wet noodle, so that opener of yours wouldnt exists.
    TV is physical, and so is CS, but it still benefits from the 10% crit. Inq is 100% necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHippo View Post
    Did you even read what I wrote? You'd have a min 2hp inq up before your first CS landed, let alone a TV. Then again, I can see you've never cleared 2200 rating, so maybe there's something in that...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of your casts besides TV are spells such as Exo Judg Prism HoW. you're losing 30% damage to each of those alongside 10% crit which also benefits your heals you should be casting.

Inq is too important not to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    TV is physical, and so is CS, but it still benefits from the 10% crit. Inq is 100% necessary.
    Ret's Mastery benefits from the holy damage increase of Inq. So it does increase the damage of Tv and Cs.

Inq should last alot longer though at least 40 seconds. give us a 10 sec buffer period at least like feral druids and savage roar.