Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    With LFR, it turns what's supposed to be the pinnacle of the expansion into "meh, who cares if you're doing it on a higher difficulty level".
    The problem is, this "pinnacle" (normal mode raiding) is unattainable for many players -- most players -- for many different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    If they are gonna ditch the 5 man's and use LFR as the gear up mechanic they need to remove the once a week lockout on the loot. Let LFR function as a LFD because that is what we are essentially talking about here anyways.
    Sure let's piss off raiders who only get a chance to roll on loot once a week just to make it so people who can't be patient can get their gear fast.....forget that, if you can't handle how the game plays try something else more your style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    The problem is, this "pinnacle" (normal mode raiding) is unattainable for many players -- most players -- for many different reasons.
    Well, yeah, because they've invalidated heroic 5 mans, the progressive system in WotLK was clear and smooth as long as you did good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    You know, before I started raiding I didn't cry that I didn't get to raid, I did other things to amuse me in game, it's a shame what this community has become.

Deleted
    I asked you - will the best guilds take my alt to raid with them? I'm still waiting for answer
    It's a team play. You have to build a team, not crying to somebody do it for you.

Mode != Content.
    It is content. Challenge mode is a content, did you earned golds everywhere? If not - there are still something to do. You already did? You can compete with better times on realm or world. It is content just as new companions are.
    All my post are bout how it takes too long.
    If there would be everything instantly and for free, there would be no point to getting it. You have to do something right now. You wouldn't if blizz would just gear up your alt, because you want to.

It is an mmo game, it have to give us fun for long time, so there short and long time modes to play. You don't have to compete in everything, especially - if you don't want to spent time for it.

I shouldn't have to get sweaty to get goodies on my alt in a video game that is about entertainment.
    No, you should, because if it was easy and fast, it wouldnt be fun to get.
    It's main rule of gaming - only things that are hard to achieve give proper fun from achieve it.

And that's good. Not everything should be attainable to everyone, because only then you will be proud to achieve it over so many people that won't
    Last edited by mmoc59625055a0; 2013-03-12 at 11:18 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptoos View Post
    It's a team play. You have to build a team, not crying to somebody do it for you.
    So I should shelf my main, and create a guild on my alt, gather people, create a raid and gear my alt that way, correct?
    It is content. Challenge mode is a content
    Nope it's a difficulty setting of a dungeon. Dungeon is content.
    If there would be everything instantly and for free, there would be no point to getting it. You have to do something right now. You wouldn't if blizz would just gear up your alt, because you want to.
    Who said anything about instantly and free?
    It is an mmo game, it have to give us fun for long time, so there short and long time modes to play. You don't have to compete in everything, especially - if you don't want to spent time for it.
    Not on a alt.
    No, you should, because if it was easy and fast, it wouldnt be fun to get.
    It's main rule of gaming - only things that are hard to achieve give proper fun from achieve it.
    Not on a alt. I already had my fun in outdated content on my main. Doing it again is not that much of a fun
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

And that's good. Not everything should be attainable to everyone, because only then you will be proud to achieve it over so many people that won't
    Can't imagine needing this level of validation from a video game is healthy.

Deleted
    How about Blizzard gives alts same gear as mains (or at least iLvL needed to enter new LFR). That way when you want to switch between characters you can do that any time you want and you can clear current content immediately?
    Would that work or would it piss someone else?

Deleted
    Can't imagine needing this level of validation from a video game is healthy.
    Why do you play games?

So I should shelf my main, and create a guild on my alt, gather people, create a raid and gear my alt that way, correct?
    No. If you want to raid with your alt, you should ask other people to raid with you with their alts.

Nope it's a difficulty setting of a dungeon. Dungeon is content.
    Go to the challenge first.

Who said anything about instantly and free?
    You did. You keep blaiming Blizzard, that they want you to play game to get gear. Horrible!

Not on a alt.
    Even on alt. You don't play different game on your alt.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. If you want to raid with your alt, you should ask other people to raid with you with their alts.
    I have people to raid with I just don't have enough ilvl to do current content.
    No I don't want to raid in OLD content. Been there done that.
    Go to the challenge first.
    Challenge is content now?
    You did. You keep blaiming Blizzard, that they want you to play game to get gear. Horrible!
    I said it takes too long. I didn't ask for free pics.
    Even on alt. You don't play different game on your alt.
    Yes I do. It's called "catch up". On main it's called "progression".
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    So let me get this right.

if i level a toon in 5.4 to 90 i have to:

Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

Farm 5.1 LFR for 480 (multiple weeks, depending on drapchance)

Farm 5.2 LFR until, lets say 500-510

Farm 5.3 "INSERT NON EXISTEND CONTENT HERE" until XXX

Farm 5.4 LFR until ilvl 540 to do Normal raids.

Seriously? i have seen those Instances A THOUSAND TIMES at the time of 5.4.

Beside the fact that almost nobody is probably doing 5.1-5.2 LFR anymore so you wait 3-4 Hours for an invite.

Its like blizzard wants us to hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Sure let's piss off raiders who only get a chance to roll on loot once a week just to make it so people who can't be patient can get their gear fast.....forget that, if you can't handle how the game plays try something else more your style.
    If normal and heroic mode raiders are getting pissed because people in LFR are getting gear then they need to quit wow.

All the people who are doing LFR is asking for a better way to gear then to spend months in LFR and see no loot.
    At the rate loot comes out we could be stuck in T14 when T16 comes out and that is bullshit.

Everytime someone has proved you wrong you shut them out with ur LALAALALA or Will piss off raiders bullshit.

leave this thread until you have anything to say that add's more to the topic then LALALALALA.

Blizzard removed a option we used before to gear up and now we are pissed. heroic raiders wold be mad if heroic raids was removed and 25man raiders would be mad if 25man mode was removed or just made LFR only.

You do not speak for the raiders of wow so why don't you just admit your the one who would be pissed if LFR raiders was able to gear up better then they currently can.

Stop hiding being the words "Raiders" and admit its you and after you finally do admit its you please stfu because no one care's.

OOOO WE GOT SAME COLOR LOOTZZ AS YOU.....cry me a mother fucken river.

---------- Post added 2013-03-13 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post

Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

Beside the fact that almost nobody is probably doing 5.1-5.2 LFR anymore so you wait 3-4 Hours for an invite.

Someone who finally gets it tyvm

The Casual players are tired of getting the shaft on this shit its been happening since CATA and the lost in subs is proving it.

"This part isn't in reply to you Spraytwist"

Now I am done Ill just take my ball "15$" and go home because I'm tired of the elitist wanna be asshole's who blizzard keeps lissing to and I'm tired of blizzard themselfs.

If you want to finish the content before LFR raiders do join paragon or another top guild if you can't do that you are not better then LFR raiders so please stfu.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-03-13 at 12:29 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    WoW, old content LFR would be obsolete, who would have know?....

And no, when 5.4 dungeons come out they would drop 515 (less than previous Normal raiding, you didnt understand my hypothetical case of 489 being lower than HoF and Terrace Normal, didnt you? i guess it was too hard of a concept for some people... )
    you forgot about legendary quest, you need lfr from every raid to do this. If you would put better gear in 5man than the lfr people who want their legendary would be screwed.

Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

no, you just save up the JP and do some pvp, buy the 480+ honor pvp gear* and do ToT lfr with increased drop chances

*unless they stop increasing pvp gear ilvl next season, which I doubt will happen
    blizzard whole "let people see the content" bullshit falls apart with pvp gear

Deleted
    5 man dungeons haven't been well made by Blizzard since TBC and even then the dungeons in TBC were no WAY near as good as the ones in vanilla. So no great loss, sadly. It's been a long long time since Blizzard made a good dungeon. The ones in Pandaria were laughable but the trend started in WOTLK. My God that was painful. Compared to dungeons like lbrs/ubrs/brd/strat/scholo ?? Where the hell did all that talent go Blizz? Those older dungeons are on a completely different dimension in terms of gameplay and design.. so many quirks.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    you forgot about legendary quest, you need lfr from every raid to do this. If you would put better gear in 5man than the lfr people who want their legendary would be screwed.
    So players who "want their legendary" count for more than players who just want meaningful group content outside of raiding throughout the expansion.

Playing catch-up on one lousy 'legendary" quest isn't sufficient reason to stop people from catching up to play the entire rest of the game in a timely fashion.

Doing the legendary quest will eventually just not be possible because it takes so long to complete and 5.0 LFR will likely be a nightmare to get a run done by 5.3/5.4 with or without better dungeon gear.

Deleted
    Cataclysm had the fastest catch up dungeons in WoW's history.
    4.1 Epics in Troll dungeons.
    4.3. CoT dungeons.

Did that help with subs staying higher? No. It's time to realize that many more factors are included in subs dropping. May that be lack of content, dungeons were too hard or SWTOR and many more we don't have a clue about.
    If dungeons are what will stop whining let them be. This game has turned to freaking whinefest.

I don't think they are really required. The only thing wrong with MoP's current stable of dungeons is that you can only do 4 of them before 90.

New scenarios sounds pretty cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    They'll continue to make useless one-time scenarios, tho. Atleast the VP reward could be the same as doing dungeons.
    You mean from scenarios? Considering they have no queue time and they're a lot faster they obviously need a smaller VP reward or nobody would ever set foot in a heroic again.

Scenarios are actually an excellent way to get VP and rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Farm 5.0 Heroics for 460

So you don't want to do any raiding outside LFR and you complain that your endgame consists mostly of LFR?

If you want to raid, get a guild and raid. Otherwise there's LFR. What the hell DO you want to do? Maybe Blizzard should just mail you your BiS gear and you could afk in SW/Org all day reflecting on how awesome you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Thank god. We don't need more catch up instances.