Deleted

Holy Prism range change?

I did not find a topic about this, so i want to know, if someone has realized a change in the HP heal range, when cast on an enemy.
    For me it seems to be 30 yards now...
    So either they changed the healrange to start from the outer border of the hitbox, or they changed it to a bigger range and it still starts from the center of the target. The tooltip still says 15 yards.

It has always been 40 yards. I pass the time on my boring server by sitting up on a pole, casting Judgment and Holy Prism down at AFKers in the Shrines.

Maybe your UI is bugged?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=114871#.
    Last edited by bot v2.38beta; 2013-03-09 at 05:07 PM.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Deleted
    He's talking about the radiated healing from casting it on an enemy. The heals appears to reach 30 yards, not the 15 that is on the tooltip. I haven't really paid attention to it, i just assumed it was because of the huge hitboxes on the bosses.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossy View Post
    He's talking about the radiated healing from casting it on an enemy. The heals appears to reach 30 yards, not the 15 that is on the tooltip. I haven't really paid attention to it, i just assumed it was because of the huge hitboxes on the bosses.
    I've actually noticed this on my pally in PvP as Holy. The radiated healing seems to go much, much farther.

I was knocking a rogue out of stealth a good 25 yards away from me with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tossy View Post
    i just assumed it was because of the huge hitboxes on the bosses.
    Hitboxes dont matter for "in x range of the target"-spells. Ever tried prism on garalon? It healed noone, when cast on his body, although several melees were in range of his body...
    Same with seed of corruption on ragnaros. It didn't hit the small elementals on explosion.

So i assume, holy prisms secondary effect range has been raised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DorfSchrat View Post
    Hitboxes dont matter for "in x range of the target"-spells. Ever tried prism on garalon? It healed noone, when cast on his body, although several melees were in range of his body...
    Same with seed of corruption on ragnaros. It didn't hit the small elementals on explosion.

So i assume, holy prisms secondary effect range has been raised.
    Dear baby jesus, i hope this is not a bug. It's been so immensely useful on so many bosses.