10+ Year Old Account

Bugs or Intended?

(1) Felsteed/Dreadsteed glyph does not appear to be working all the time

(2) Demonic gateway disappears when you get a certain distance from it, whereas previously it would last its full duration.

1: The glyph was nerfed in BGs, but you can still buff yourself with a soulburned water breathing to get the water walking effect.

2: Yeah, I was wondering, too. Did 2nd boss of HoF where we use the demonic gates on one side of the room to travel the last part of the tornado phase. But since patch 5.2 the gates despawn when the boss drags us to the other side of the room. Bug or intended?
    Btw., the visuals seem also bugged (gates are no longer facing each other visually), but I guess that'll be fixed eventually.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 was fixed last night, and should still be, unless they broke it again. My gates still were angled strangely, but at least I could teleport again.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieve View Post
    2 was fixed last night, and should still be, unless they broke it again. My gates still were angled strangely, but at least I could teleport again.
    Mine despawned a few times tonight while doing the green fire boss, so it's certainly not working properly.

Dreadsteed glyph has always been a bit dodgy, but so has water walking effects period.

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonic portal got hotfixed with the range issue but the hotfix broke the portal so it doesn't work all of the times now.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.