Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We were there with 4 full raidgroups...

... game started to lag, Oondasta slowly went from 100 to 0% hp, didn't use any of his abilities, all raids were at full hp after he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    He seems to be rather easy... with 4 full raid groups
    Well there's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    Well there's your answer.
    Though he was designed for 4 raid groups. if he were designed for 1 raid group, he would have 4x less HP like Sha its not even possible to kill him without dps of 4 full raid groups bearing down on hims.

Gotta love the 'easy' argument considering the amount of skeletons and having 4 full raids (~160 people...).

Yea, ... ok.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 08:14 PM ----------

There have also been several comments made about Oondasta 'bugging' and not doing any ability\damage from 100-90% till he's dead... so yea... that's another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    shitloads of people, 15fps, lag, more lag, huge lagspike, i'm dead, corpserun, resurrect, i die instantly again, boss dies, 28,50.
    This was me as well (LOL), about 20min ago on Bronzebeard (EU). With the added Bigwigs error thrown in for good measure! Was fun though.

Apart from the ongoing ninja pulls ofc

Deleted
    He seems to be rather easy especially when considering how much Blizzard over exaggerated his difficulty. Frontal aoe cleave is easily avoidable and the mass aoe can be negated through personal cooldows. Spreading out makes the beam damage non existent. Killed him just a few minutes on Vashj EU with 4 full raid groups

seems like his design is flawed and can be easily zerged
    Sounds like Oondasta got Oostan'd by 160 pygmies, just like Town in a Box.

Both islands are similar anyway. Recycled content moar.

Deleted
    Too easy IMO.

with 4 full raid groups
    OMG the FPS :O i think I'd get to a negative amounts with that much people hurling fireballs at the boss.. especially as a mele :?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

He seems to be rather easy especially when considering how much Blizzard over exaggerated his difficulty. Frontal aoe cleave is easily avoidable and the mass aoe can be negated through personal cooldows. Spreading out makes the beam damage non existent. Killed him just a few minutes on Vashj EU with 4 full raid groups

heres the screenie

There are hundreds of corpses....I think you dont understand the meaning of the word you used..."Easy"

Deleted
    Easy + all those Skellies........

Fun boss though, not your average tank n spank. trying to get people to spread when there is more than one group involved is a challenge

Deleted
    Havn't got to try him, he spawned between the 8 hours I was sleep ;(

Elune had ours spawn about 1.5 hours ago. killed it with 5 raid groups. Basically pulled Oondasta down the cliff, faced him at the wall and GY zerged him to death.

imgur.com/Bnzu55L.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, it's simply precious to read how easy he is and just another zergable world boss while viewing all the corpses and carnage around him. Best laugh so far today even if I get the point being made.

Try it next time with something less than four raid groups and report back. With pictures.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

If i was there my computer would have probably exploded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    160 people for a boss with ~800mil HP? Easy?
    and yet notice all those dead bodies?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Strangely I had no lag whatsoever, running on ultra settings with about 3 raid groups there.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Really, it's simply precious to read how easy he is and just another zergable world boss while viewing all the corpses and carnage around him. Best laugh so far today even if I get the point being made.

Try it next time with something less than four raid groups and report back. With pictures.
    what point would that serve exactly other than killing it to deprive others of loot? The fight isn't difficult and that is the reason why there are so many corpses. people can ignore mechanics, die, then come back and repeat till the boss dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone already pointed that out, but yeah:

He seems to be rather easy especially when considering how much Blizzard over exaggerated his difficulty. Killed him just a few minutes on Vashj EU with 4 full raid groups
    I've not seen Oondasta on my server, though a guildmate got the achievement for the kill so it definitely spawned.
    Four full raid groups for 800 Millions?
    The amass of bones around the dinosaur literally scream it's so easy it can be soloed with some good kiting!

heres the screenie

So...you zerged him down...

With four full raid groups...

And thus came to the conclusion that the boss is easy...

By the amount of skeletons on the ground I'd say that if it less than four then Oondasta would be the one complaining that you're the easy one.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it