replacing hemorrhage with Shuriken Toss?

I was doing some napkin math at work today, I'm wondering if Shuriken would be better in terms of combo point generation. This would aid in managing uptime of our SnD, rupture, and recuperation while also leading to more eviscerates. Would these benefits out way the damage component of hemorrhage.

I'm mainly concerned with Sub pvp but maybe it could translate to pve. Thanks

ummmmm backstab???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezuma View Post
    ummmmm backstab???
    Shuriken Toss has seen limited use (low geared PvE subtlety) before, but backstab started pulling ahead early (I want to say 480 gear or a 489+ weapon). I'm pretty sure* backstabbing is still your priority in PvP as well.

I'm not sure how Shuriken Toss performs in a PvE setting, but I'm having tons of fun with it in PvP. I generate CP's MUCH faster with Shuriken Toss, and I no longer get kited. I recommend you try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozaparks View Post
    I'm not sure how Shuriken Toss performs in a PvE setting, but I'm having tons of fun with it in PvP. I generate CP's MUCH faster with Shuriken Toss, and I no longer get kited. I recommend you try it out!
    I love it, coupled with DT I can destroy mages - it feels so good, even if it is a cheap way to win.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

1)- I think the OP was asking "is it a gain to use ST over hemo when I can't backstab in pve". I don't know the answer to that either.

2)- There's no "cheap" way to kill mage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    1)- I think the OP was asking "is it a gain to use ST over hemo when I can't backstab in pve". I don't know the answer to that either.
    If this is the case, it's *likely* ST is ahead in a heavy mastery build again. Run your char in SimC having removed the line for backstab, then run it again replacing hemo with shuriken toss (make sure you're specced for it); this will give an approximate comparison.