Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Maybe it's time for the heartstone to be turned into a spell.
    beaten to it

I never really thought about it. I'm sure on at least one of my old toons it hasn't moved. I deleted mine on a regular basis before old-world flying. Creative exploration and all that...

10+ Year Old Account
    I replaced my original hearthstone with the Innkeeper's daughter archaeology item (it's like a hearthstone, but... blue!)

But other than that, yeah, it's remained in the exact same spot.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    It always in the first spot in my bag, never to be touched or moved.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have spent many of days thinking about how my hearthstone never moves, glad I'm not the only one

I put it in the last slot of my AllInOne inventory (OneBag addon) and have to move it every time I get new bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here. Not only that, it's on the same spot in the same bag for every character I've ever had ever, for 6+ years.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

It is. For Shamans. Now let that sink in for a second and read the OP again, especially where he mentions his class.

All characters have the HS at the same place as the game puts it when you create your character and never moves it(why bother?). Well once i accidently moved it on one of my chars becuse of lag but i put it back.

EDIT: i do the same with water and food, same place on all chars all the time.

If i would ever move it it would be in the last bag bottom right corner.
    Last edited by Annelie; 2013-03-10 at 04:31 AM.

I just tried removing my Hearthstone from the first slot in my backpack and it ripped a hole in the Space-time Continuum.

I only have one bag because I use bagnon, and my Innkeeper's Daughter (and the hearthstone before it), never leaves the top left spot.

with the exception of when i replaced it with the innkeepers daughter, it has never moved....however i simply placed that in the spot i kept the old hs version

Deleted
    I've always kept my hearthstone, on every single toon, in the fourth bag, as soon as I've gotten enough bags.

Mine was always top left, followed by food, then water, then my skinning knife. stayed that was since mid Cata, then it all went to my last bag, starting from bottomr right corner
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Today I noticed something quite amazing, since the very first day I made my shaman, about 7 years ago, my Hearthstone (at least to my knowledge) Has never moved once.

It's in the exact same position it was in my bag from the very start of the game, has never been moved or replace, it's only ever been right clicked on or dragged to an action bar.

Just struck me as something funny, what about you guys, do you guys move your HS in your bag?
    Many people will keep similar-function items in the same or similar spot in their bags all that time. HS is just a bit more special since its the only thing allows most classs to get back to their "home". I'm quite sure if you couldnt hotkey pots and other essential items your pots' slots would be the same for years just like HS.

Been in the first slot in my backpack since february 05. Not moved once

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooo! I love having the hearthstone as a cosmetic item in my bag, not as a spell.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I always keep it in the top right corner of my "useful items" bag but I have The Innkeeper's Daughter so I destroyed my hearth a while ago.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine always stayed in the topleft spot in my first bag. Well, untill I got the Innkeeper´s Daughter. Then I deleted my hearthstone and put the daughter on the place I had my hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    8 years & counting. Well the original hearthstone has been replace with the Innkeeper's Daughter, other then that nothing much has changed.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.