Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Issues With the Grind

So let's see. I'm annoyed but not even mad about the whole new rare drop mounts (usually there were few of those and mostly they became rare drops after the expansion ended) from rare spawns. Not even about grinding 9999 bones to buy the raptor, with the new oracle egg being a rare drop with a tiny chance at several other mounts.

But now even pet battle, because we can't have anything that is not completly ruined by RNG and grind. No, to we absolutely need to defeat those 10 legendary pets every single last day for a tiny chance of getting one of three Panda pets. Because it's so enjoyable to do exactly that. Just like it was great to do molten front each day just so once every few days one could buy the satchel to get the little flame elemental. And then once the expansion was over they just added it for points.

Yes I am mad, no I am not "casual". I'm currently way above 16k achievment points, I have over 170~ mounts and so on. And Pandaria is royaly pissing me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz doesn't make much content now so they put time sinks in to make it seem like content.

The red primal raptor looks exactly like savage raptor

Deleted
    Well the short answer to your question is yes, yes they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    So let's see. I'm annoyed but not even mad about the whole new rare drop mounts (usually there were few of those and mostly they became rare drops after the expansion ended) from rare spawns. Not even about grinding 9999 bones to buy the raptor, with the new oracle egg being a rare drop with a tiny chance at several other mounts.

But now even pet battle, because we can't have anything that is not completly ruined by RNG and grind. No, to we absolutely need to defeat those 10 legendary pets every single last day for a tiny chance of getting one of three Panda pets. Because it's so enjoyable to do exactly that. Just like it was great to do molten front each day just so once every few days one could buy the satchel to get the little flame elemental. And then once the expansion was over they just added it for points.

Yes I am mad, no I am not "casual". I'm currently way above 16k achievment points, I have over 170~ mounts and so on. And Pandaria is royaly pissing me off.
    They put other mounts and pets that dont depend on RNG nor Grind, it's your choice to go get the ones that are based in RNG/grind.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Its almost like....if you don't like something...you don't have to do it? I'm not sure if logic is allowed on here.

"You never go full retard."

yeah, you are just in that crowd of the complainers op.

theres also the other side who complains that those rare drops are way too easy to get. or another one who thinks that blizzard has to do this way more often. or people who think that raredrops should not even exist at all, because they want everyone to have the same things.

you will just have to live with blizzards decisions, since its THEIR game and not yours... you are just paying for the right to play it - not even a speck of dust more than that, even if your ego is telling you that you should be sitting in the head developers chair for those 15 bucks a month...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Blizz doesn't make much content now so they put time sinks in to make it seem like content.
    Welcome to every MMO since the beginning of time.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't think much has changed.

Like in every other x-pac, no matter what happens in the game, people complain, rage and call Blizzard retards. They also demand designers to be fired and claim their class is hated by devs.
    And if they, the super informed players, were designing the game, everything would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    So, a whole new island, with "time sink", new models (trolls, and dinos), a brand new raid with 13 bosses, is a small amount of content? Not to mention all the spell changes and massive amounts of lore this patch. Get your head out of the sand and look around, blizzard is bringing more content to us FASTER than ever before.

Hell there was a thread on here not too long ago "5.2 coming TOO EARLY!" which had a lot of people in it agreeing that its too much content, too fast! People will seriously find anything to complain about won't they?

More and more of these flame-baiting threads appearing on MMO Champ every damn day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

only who is here reatrd is you m8 not blizz !!!

Mod Note: Infracted. Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-03-09 at 07:53 PM.

Like in every other x-pac, no matter what happens in the game, people complain, rage and call Blizzard retards. They also demand designers to be fired and claim their class is hated by devs.
    This is pretty accurate.

I mean let's look "at the tape" for what this patch has.

1. New dailies.
    2. New faction.
    3. New raid.
    4. New zone.
    6. New rares.
    7. Quality-of-life adjustments to various game mechanics. (Faction tag, for instance.)
    8. Bug fixes.
    9. Improvements to the farm.
    10. New scenarios.
    11. Was released faster than is typical.

In fact the ONLY thing this patch didn't have was some new five-mans.

And do you know what my Guild Master did? He spent the first four days b*tching like a little girl because there wasn't more five-man content and "the entire patch just catered to the raiding elitist."

Some people you can't please. No matter what. Some people just want it all, they want it RIGHT NOW, and they want it handed to them on a silver tray.

Deleted

Disagree, there were rare drops in Wotlk for example. They usually came from a quest (white bear), an item you simply bought (oracle egg) and a single competitive mount (the time lost proto drake).

In Cataclysm there were two I can think of you couldn't easily "farm" the grey camel and Aeonaxx.

In Cataclysm they completly went overboard with the rare drops from rare stuff the whole server is after. Add to that loads and loads of RNG for stuff that isn't really "farmable" something most of the RNG things used to be but also restricted to once a day at best and way more tedious than previous ones. Did you do the legendary pet daily? It has you travel all over Pandaria fighting enemies with 4,5k~ health who can two shot rare quality pets with ease, each day for a tiny chance at one of three pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    They put other mounts and pets that dont depend on RNG nor Grind, it's your choice to go get the ones that are based in RNG/grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Its almost like....if you don't like something...you don't have to do it? I'm not sure if logic is allowed on here.
    You don't have to play the game either, your argument is bad and you should feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul View Post
    yeah, you are just in that crowd of the complainers op.

theres also the other side who complains that those rare drops are way too easy to get. or another one who thinks that blizzard has to do this way more often. or people who think that raredrops should not even exist at all, because they want everyone to have the same things.

you will just have to live with blizzards decisions, since its THEIR game and not yours... you are just paying for the right to play it - not even a speck of dust more than that, even if your ego is telling you that you should be sitting in the head developers chair for those 15 bucks a month...
    1. People complaining they are to easy to get are usually people who got them by random chance or play on a dead server. The sole reason I'm currently leveling a char with RAF on a completly dead realm.
    2. It's their game and they are hemorrhaging players since Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction View Post
    And if they, the super informed players, were designing the game, everything would be perfect.
    Holy shit I hope this is sarcasm.

Deleted
    In my opinion developers sure did and will continue to do so until subscriptions dictate a change of course or - much better - a change of heads.

Has the OP even seen a retarded person? It's like the worst thing you could see. Next time think what the word actually means and have some respect for those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    Has the OP even seen a retarded person? It's like the worst thing you could see. Next time think what the word actually means and have some respect for those less fortunate.
    ....Retard

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-03-09 at 08:08 PM.

Just another thread about optional content being forced, wtf is wrong with people these days?

Instead of endless whining or "Wah, I have to do some quests to get my rewards"... why don't you make suggestions as to what you think would be an improvement?