Help build me a computer plz.

I've been putting off making this topic, but my current computer isn't working well for me. The only game I really play is WoW and I would like to be able to run 25 man raids on at least mid graphics at above 30 fps if possible. I have around $500 I can spend on stuff and I would greatly appreciate any builds you guys can suggest for me.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
    Ok I assumed this thread was going to die, but if people are still willing to help I can give an exact list of what I have/can use.
    What I have.
    OS
    Optical Drive
    Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse/Speakers/All software I need.

I would appreciate suggestions for:
    CPU
    MOBO
    Memory
    HDD
    Video Card
    Power Supply
    Network Card(unless they are all comparable)
    Anything else I am forgetting or you think would be necessary.

My budget is ~500-600 USD. This is be used mostly for WoW and I would like to be able to run 25 man raids on medium settings at around 30+ fps, if this is above my budget I understand and can take the loss, I currently do not run 25's but at least being able to run LFR without massive drops in FPS would be acceptable. The only other game I am interested in would be ESO and AFAIK the specs aren't out for that yet. This computer only needs to last for about a year or two. I currently run on 1400x900 resolution and am in the United States in Lansing Michigan.

Aside from gaming I just do Web Development and back end programming which I can do on basically any computer so that shouldn't be an issue.

Any information I missed please feel free to ask.

Thanks to those have posted, and any subsequent posters.
    Last edited by Messick; 2013-03-11 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Over the last few days there have been multiple treads on this very point, please look through the posts over the last 3-4 days and you will see some suggested builds that fit your needs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Messick View Post
    I've been putting off making this topic, but my current computer isn't working well for me. The only game I really play is WoW and I would like to be able to run 25 man raids on at least mid graphics at above 30 fps if possible. I have around $500 I can spend on stuff and I would greatly appreciate any builds you guys can suggest for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Please read this link and follow the instructions on there. It will help us inform your decisions

Want help with your build? Read me!

Quote Originally Posted by drglnc View Post
    Over the last few days there have been multiple treads on this very point, please look through the posts over the last 3-4 days and you will see some suggested builds that fit your needs.
    I have went back to 2/25 and unless I am completely blind (entirely possible) I have been unable to find specifically what I asked for.
    The only reason I didn't wait for the "System of the Month" build was due to this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    Please read this link and follow the instructions on there. It will help us inform your decisions
    I was unaware of this post, and I thank you for taking the time to link it.

I have since found a link to a build I hadn't previously known of, located here.

The "Budget Gaming 570" sound about perfect.

Thanks for the replies.

Deleted
    If you can afford the 570 gaming build, what is your overall actual budget?

Between 500-600ish is what I am hoping to get a new rig with.

Between 500-600ish is what I am hoping to get a new rig with.
    It helps if we know what parts you may have that can be pulled across from a present machine like PSU, Memory, license for Windows, etc. Also, your location (which city you're in) will help someone as well due to the deals MicroCenter gives right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without knowing if you can transfer over your OS and HD, this is about the best you can get for your money. One of the problems with Marest's builds is that a lot of people don't realize that there's a hidden $90 added for the OS. Let me know if you can transfer over the OS or HD, and it can save you some money, or add to the build.

PCPartPicker part list
    CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Dual-Core Processor ($119.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: MSI B75MA-E33 Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($54.99 @ NCIX US)
    Memory: Crucial 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($41.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($75.83 @ Compuvest)
    Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card ($179.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Antec 450W ATX12V Power Supply ($37.65 @ Amazon)
    Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224BB DVD/CD Writer ($15.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ Outlet PC)
    Total: $616.41
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thank you for your continued support everyone, I have edited the original post with the information people have asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, a tiny bit over budget, but definitely will last you a good while. This is effectively what I have right now (3570K stock, and 660, 8gb ram) and it runs WoW on ultra without any hitches. Quick question, why do you run 1400x900? Is that the native resolution of your monitor?

PCPartPicker part list
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($183.79 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($75.83 @ Compuvest)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($209.99 @ Microcenter)
    Total: $620.23
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Again, a tiny bit over budget, but definitely will last you a good while. This is effectively what I have right now (3570K stock, and 660, 8gb ram) and it runs WoW on ultra without any hitches. Quick question, why do you run 1400x900? Is that the native resolution of your monitor?

PCPartPicker part list
    CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($183.79 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 2GB Video Card ($209.99 @ Microcenter)
    Total: $620.23
    Only change I would make to this is if you live near a MicroCenter, you could pick up a i5-3570k and MB (certain MBs, they can tell you in store) for the same price that Chazus listed. You could also potentially pick up a i3-3225 and a MB (same effective deal, in store only) and boost up the video card to a Radeon 7870.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahapenes View Post
    and boost up the video card to a Radeon 7870.
    I actually checked, and the 660 (non-ti) performs better than the 7870 in WoW specifically. Since it's the OP's main focus, I think it would be a better choice. But yes, if there's a microcenter a 3570K would be a better choice (And a Z75, or Z77 board). Keep in mind it will still run about $30-50 more for a decent 3rd party cooler as well (Xigma Gaia or Coolermaster 212 EVO)

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Quick question, why do you run 1400x900? Is that the native resolution of your monitor?
    Yeah, I am completely ok with changing it, I use that because the monitor I have is a "Walmart $99 Special". It will be replaced sooner or later, but for now it works and an upgraded computer seems more important than an upgraded monitor.

The nearest microcenter is about 2 hours away, is it worth the trek?

Yeah, I am completely ok with changing it, I use that because the monitor I have is a "Walmart $99 Special". It will be replaced sooner or later, but for now it works and an upgraded computer seems more important than an upgraded monitor.

The nearest microcenter is about 2 hours away, is it worth the trek?
    Call ahead to make sure they are still doing the in store deals for the i3 and i5 and if so, then yes. Like I noted before, you can pick up a i5 3570k and a z77 MB for the same price as the i5 3440 and MB that Chazus listed. Pretty much the deal that has been running is the i5 3570k for $180 + $50 off a MB to go with it and certain MBs have an additional amount off (it's possible to pick up a i5 3570k and a z77 MB for about $240 to $250 in store with them). That would give you $350 to $360 to play with for the other components.

Also, as I noted above, you could also look at getting the i3 3225 with a H77 or even a B75 MB (if they have those listed as boards to get the additional bundle savings) and probably have more like $400 to $410 to use on components and the i3 isn't no slouch when it comes to gaming right now (not as good as an i5, but not many games do much with multicores and those that do typically will be fine with two cores as well).
    Last edited by Tahapenes; 2013-03-12 at 12:34 PM.

,Awesome, I appreciate the help everyone. I will give the microcenter a call in a couple hours and should have the rest of this ordered by tomorrow. Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd say so. You're effectively saving 50-70 bucks on $6 in gas. Keep in mind, if you don't want to splurge for the aftermarket cooler, the stock cooler works just dandy for overclocking to around 3.8 or so. That's what I normally run mine at.