[RESTO] PvP stat priority?

What stats should I gem/reforge into? I see that most of the top pvp resto druids stack +Int and +Res, while often reforging into Mastery.

I don't know if that's correct. Shouldn't we be taking PvP power over Int or Mastery?

How can you even compare Int vs PvP power? Int increases spell power, which increases your damage and heals, PvP power does the same thing!

Opinions?

There's some discussions on Haste being a priority stat, but I just don't see it, because it doesn't benefit Lifebloom at all, since we're constantly refreshing it. Also, for those of you with NS and/or Soul Of Forest, you will find even less reason to go for Haste.

Crit seems more interesting than Haste IMO - since your HoTs can crit and do double the healing, which seems alot better than going for that extra breakingpoint with Haste.

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 04:14 AM ----------

I know PvP Res must be top priority, but i'm not sure what comes next.
    Last edited by Natureswrath; 2013-03-10 at 04:05 AM.

Someone did the math on int vs. Pvp power and int just does more healing, also increases crit. Some people like haste breakpoints, but it is useless if you fight anyone who starts spamming offensive dispels. I just reforge my haste as low as possible with mastery > crit

I prioritize Haste because I feel like I need it to more consistently get Cyclones off. The slight reduction in GCD time feels relevant to me as well, but that might be less important than I think it is. It's entirely possible that I'm doing it wrong, I'm not speaking from a position of authority, just saying what I'm presently doing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureswrath View Post
    There's some discussions on Haste being a priority stat, but I just don't see it, because it doesn't benefit Lifebloom at all, since we're constantly refreshing it. Also, for those of you with NS and/or Soul Of Forest, you will find even less reason to go for Haste.
    I don't think you quiet understand how haste affects HoTs. Haste is always affecting lifebloom. The way haste works with hots is it decreases the amount of time between each tick, all hots will have their time between ticks reduced for every point of haste we get. With hots like wg and rejuv you typically won't maintain 100% uptime (refresh before they expire) so the tick reduction isn't relevant until you reach a breakpoint, which is when you get the tick speed of the hot down enough to the point that an extra tick can be fit into the hots duration. With lifebloom you usually have near 100% uptime and refresh it before it expiress, essentially meaning it has an infinite duration and that each point of haste adds extra ticks over time.

Rejuv also benefits from every point of haste if you refresh it before it expires, which is more likely to happen in pvp.
    Last edited by TyloBedo; 2013-03-10 at 04:52 PM.

Spirit >> Haste (to breakpoint) > Mastery >>>> Haste (excess) > Crit

Once you've hit your nearest haste breakpoint, reforge all the excess haste or crit to mastery. If gear is mastery/crit already, reforge to haste and move haste from somewhere else into mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Spirit >> Haste (to breakpoint) > Mastery >>>> Haste (excess) > Crit

Once you've hit your nearest haste breakpoint, reforge all the excess haste or crit to mastery. If gear is mastery/crit already, reforge to haste and move haste from somewhere else into mastery.
    I guess this is for PVE?

Quote Originally Posted by insanedruid View Post
    I guess this is for PVE?
    Nope, PvP. Although the PvE stat priority is pretty similar iirc. If I include pvp power / resi:

Resi > Int > Spirit > Haste (to breakpoint) > Mastery > PvP Power > Haste (excess) > Crit

What you should gem:
    Yellow Gem Socket - 320 Resi
    Blue Gem Socket - 160 Resi / 160 Spirit OR 320 Resi depending on gem socket bonus
    Red Gem Socket - 160 Resi / 160 Int OR 320 Resi depending on gem socket bonus

You want to hit +resilience gem socket bonuses, others dont matter too much and a lot of people skip them.

What you should reforge:
    If you haven't hit a haste breakpoint, reforge your crit/mastery to haste but leave your spirit as they are. If you can't hit the breakpoint, just reforge all crit/mastery/haste to spirit. If you have crit/spirit or haste/spirit reforge the crit and haste to mastery.