Poll: Would you support a paid 300% XP boost option? (for alts)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would support and buy it. After having leveled 10 characters to 85 and 6 of those to 90, I can safely say that anything to make the journey shorter would be welcome.

Deleted
    Not in subscription based games. Yes in sub-free games.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Most definately yes.. I have 14 toons 7 of them at 90.. and would love a boost through the MoP zones.. and yes I would pay for it

There kind of is one, Recruit-a-friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure I would.

Fu*king hell yes. I hate leveling, especially 85-90.

Its not that big a deal... RaF already does this until level 80, selling an item that works to 85 and makes it less of a hassle (don't have to play with RaF partner) doesn't seem like a big deal. It won't happen for current expansion leveling because they so desperately want it to be relevant even though Pandaria was boring the first time through and I'm sure won't be better in subsequent leveling.

Deleted
    I don't support anything you have to pay extra for in a sub based game.

No.

And if it happened you can eat your hat that other things would follow. WoW would become a grand scale smart phone game where you just buy gold, mithril, coins, tickets or whatever you help you get more lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    While XP boost Is a minor thing, things like that can develop Into SHITLOAD of other things, and NO ONE wants a game where you can pay to get Achivs/Rep/Replica for mogs/ And other things, so please... NO TY, now close thread.

Please red full comment next time
    You literally just reposted the same thing you said, only in bold. That is a slippery slope fallacy, I suggest you look into it. Yes, I can read. I suggest you to do the same.

It's amazing how many people are employing the same fallacies in their responses.

Since they are, I pose the question: They've already sold non-combat pets, they've already sold mounts, and they haven't 'resorted' to selling EPIX, why would they do so after this?
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2013-03-10 at 06:08 PM.

Deleted
    Of course yes.

You should include another vote option, as there are always players that do not want something for themselves, BUT at the same time they also do not want anybody else to have it!

There are two progression paths in WoW at the moment:

- Skill
    - Time

I'm totally fine with the "skill" path, if you're better you should achieve more than others. The second option seems to be somewhat unfair, as we all know "time = money". There are people who can throw around time all day long, for whatever reason they have five or ten times more of it than others. They get rewarded even if their skill is zero. It's fine, but open up the $$$ path too.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-10 at 06:26 PM.

Yep, would happily pay for it but would prefer it to be a passive reward you can toggle on/off after you level 5 90's. Currently have a Ret (Server First), Rogue, Lock, Warrior, Priest and Mage. Of the four I play; Ret, Warrior, Priest and Mage, 3 are fully geared in Honor gear and the Ret is at 484 ilvl (Stopped raiding ~3 months ago). I'd love to have more characters to play with in PvP, since the best way to understand the strengths and weaknesses of every class is to have experience playing them all to some degree.

I'd also pay an reasonable sum of money to let me use that annoying as hell to obtain Elixir (Which is still camped on Anachronos-EU(Dead server) and Outland-EU(Kinda goes without saying)) to work beyond level 84.

if it costs $30 per character, making it exactly like the other paid services, optional and yet you'll pay for it steeply

Deleted
    Blizzard should NOT add anything to the game that you have to buy for money to boost your char.

If they do that without going free to play. I am out!

I wouldn't use it, but I'm fine with someone else wanting speed up their leveling process.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

idk, paid sounds stupid, but something easy to get, easier than that flask... let's say daily quest, that gives you 300% for 1-2 hours would be nice.
    OR even better - make farming bg's just as good or even slightly better than grinding quests. PvP doesn't get boring, same quests sure does.

Deleted
    im more inclined to go down the long quest (gold sink) to get this kinda thing.

they were giving ppl was it lvl 80 boosts to come back to wow so thats more or less the same thing and the technology is in place to do crazy stuff with chars levels

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a problem with it, especially if it has other stipulations about requiring you to hit max level first or what not, once you've leveled a certain amount of toons leveling more becomes very tedious...

Deleted
    Wheres the difference between RAF, which you are able to multibox and a paid feature for a single player? Why not, its not like it would be a big thing anyway, maybe for new players, but I, for myself, have something like 15~ characters stuck between 80 and 90 and couldnt bring up the motivation to level them up, atleast theyd give me the option to speed it up, otherwise they will remain at their respective level for atleast another year or two, depends on content.

In general higher motivated to level new characters up with heirlooms and 300% potion, wouldnt even bother to log in outside on a new character outside of it.

/e: and seriously 85-90 is the biggest pain in the ass and resides closely after wotlk/cataclysm questing, which is also one of the most annoying things I could ever imagine.
    Last edited by mmocb691fa1770; 2013-03-10 at 07:05 PM.

You can buy pets and mounts with real money, have been able to for years, and yet we still can't buy epics....I guess the next item on the slippery slope agenda would be to introduce a hero class that you can play ONLY if you have a max level character already! Oh wait...

---------- Post added 2013-03-10 at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Discodelya View Post
    Wheres the difference between RAF, which you are able to multibox and a paid feature for a single player? Why not, its not like it would be a big thing anyway, maybe for new players, but I, for myself, have something like 15~ characters stuck between 80 and 90 and couldnt bring up the motivation to level them up, atleast theyd give me the option to speed it up, otherwise they will remain at their respective level for atleast another year or two, depends on content.

In general higher motivated to level new characters up with heirlooms and 300% potion, wouldnt even bother to log in outside on a new character outside of it.

/e: and seriously 85-90 is the biggest pain in the ass and resides closely after wotlk/cataclysm questing, which is also one of the most annoying things I could ever imagine.
    No kidding. I like MoP for the most part, but the quests are absolutely nothing new and rather remiss of TBC quests. WotLK introduced the vehicle system which was new and refreshing. Hell, in Cata we at least got more than one in game cinematic to break up the monotony. In MoP? Nothing new, unless I missed something.