Deleted

Question Diseases hitting less than in 5.1 ?

Hey ! Im not sure if this is a bug or maybe just me remembering thing incorrectly, but it would seem that my diseases hit less than they did in 5.1,
    as an Unholy DK. My gear didnt change at all during the patch transition.

This is against both PvE and Player targets.

Average hit for Frost Fever is around 8k, while average hit for Blood Plague 12k. These numbers where taken from Daily mobs from thunder isle.

Can anyone enlighten me ? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    I upgraded to the Shado-pan rep trinket and put aside my Relic trinket, I am sitting at almost exactly 40k attack with horn of winter. With orc racial and Lei Shen's and Shado-Pan trinket my buffed diseases are hitting for 23k frost and 29k shadow damage. In short, you must not be rolling your diseases correctly.

Simply hitting outbreak at the start (not the way to do it), my diseases do 9k frost - 12k shadow.

I'm pretty beat that our 2nd raid group, the one I am in which goes on the weekends, has about 3 weak players and it's just not going to happen with them. My raid testing for 5.2 is very limited atm, will most likely raid with the main group next week, despite my wonky weekday schedule. I should get more input then.
    Last edited by Laroux; 2013-03-10 at 09:15 AM.

I feel like my dots are doing vastly higher damage for no reason then o.O
    I usually tick a good 30-40k on them (I would grab exact numbers but heading to bed soon) with crits making them tick together for over 100k easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I feel like my dots are doing vastly higher damage for no reason then o.O
    I usually tick a good 30-40k on them (I would grab exact numbers but heading to bed soon) with crits making them tick together for over 100k easily.
    Uh oh.. well then there is something definetly wrong here.

imageshack .us/photo/my-images/542/hugedmg.png/

Now I see that I also have a lot more attack power and str then you do, but even that I dont think it would make for such a difference. It's only a few ilvl's between us
    If you wana compare gear here is my armory too: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Maxweii/simple

Edit: This also lines up well with what I said about my dots, with raid buffs and all that added in they "should" be around where I said