10+ Year Old Account

5.2 7-day free game time

Anyone else who are unsubscribed got the email from Blizzard?

Screenshot:

As someone who's temporarily unsubbed for personal reasons, this pleases me.
    But it looks like this is a marketing strategy to lure unsubbed customers to come back and resub to WoW.

What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    But it looks like this is a marketing strategy to lure unsubbed customers to come back and resub to WoW.
    Did anybody doubt this?

Do we get the scroll again>? If we do, i'd definitely consider this.

Deleted
    Nice offer, I'll take it, but nothing more. My server is dead and nobody gives a shit. I'm not willing to pay anymore for sth I enjoy less and less.

where do you find the offer on the website? i cant really trust my email for keyloggers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    What else would it be? And if you think that's a bad thing, why would you think that?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

didn't get this.. decided to resub for one month then found out some others got this (I'd quit for 3 months), quite annoyed really.