Question about AV

So I know Archimonde's vengeance sucks compared to KJC, but is there any fight where it could be used in ToT to good effect? On the same note, what kind of damage is reflected by it? For example, clever use of your gateway/portal and a lucky streak of not getting the thunderball chasing you in Jin'Rokh makes most of the fight very standstill. Would KJC reflect the damage from his thunderstorm?

P.S. My experiences are 10man Normal

Lei Shen (H) and possibly Ra-den.

It's the only fights really.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought of somthing, can you use AV on kandreth when he uses chaos bolt? If so i might try it again.

The only difficult part of the Kanrethad encounter for me was to kill the felhunters before they ate the mind control buff off of me, and moving with KJC is the easiest way to do that, so I wouldn't take AV for that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    I just thought of somthing, can you use AV on kandreth when he uses chaos bolt? If so i might try it again.
    Not a good idea. AV doesn't prevent any damage so you'd have to survive CB to gain the backlash. Best best for CB (and what worked for me) is to use your gateway on cooldown to keep him on the pit lord, then he doesn't cast CB at all.