Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Pretty much all the Alliance male models are terrible. Dwarf aside I think any of the remaining races can all be labelled the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Draenei. Probably the worst model in the game.

Still not seeing it on the Male Draenei. Only thing they really need fixed is the size of their ankles and hooves which are disproportionate. Everything else seems fine to me.

Humans. Those faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1S13 View Post
    Worgen. They just look so ridiculous.
    Ha ha nice joke. They are one o the best male models in WoW. Orcs are most hideous and stupid looking creatures, their models are far different from what they are introduced in Lore, or even in Warcraft 3 Reign of chaos and TFT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I don't know why people are saying blood elves. The males have the most realistic looking muscle tone/mass.

Second, I don't get why people call them gay because they're elves and elves are supposed to be refined and sophisticated. I guess that's considered "gay" these days.
    Finally someone whose IQ can be measured in three digits.

Blood elf male body model looks more human (realistic) than the actual "humans" in WoW lol. And their faces can actually express emotions, unlike humans/orc/night elves etc. Make a bloed elf mage and look at his face while casting fireball. So badass.

Oh, and many girls find blood elves to be pretty attractive as well - check comments on wowhead's page for Sig Nicious, the belf guitarist from that WoW rock band.

On topic: MALE DRAENEI by miles and miles and miles. So freaking hideous and disgusting. Pretty much everyone who plays male draenei is backpedalling keyboard turning mouth-breather. I actually leveled and geared a horde alt for the main reason of finding and ganking anyone who plays a male draenei. Haven't lost a single fight yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    my list would go:
    1 - Human male. I can't emphasize how horrible this model is. Its rigid, it looks like a 1980s he-man action figure found in a bargin bin. The mouth animation looks more like a bird then a human, the fact they have no wrists and a swollen neck. The run animation like they need to get to the bathroom quick, the jump animation like a 5 year old on a trampoline... ITS HORRIBLE.
    Very much this! And also draenei male the goat.

Human for sure.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    Then you aren't a FLAMBOYANT homosexual. Like the person said Belves were like.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Gay men are people as long as they're not feminine at all. Newsflash: Every male race in wow is hyper-masculine to the point of ridiculousness. One race not being a mouthbreathing, he-man, hulk-smashing meathead won't make the world stop turning. And god forbid that more feminine men actually be represented without being ridiculed as somehow less than a man. Obviously, it's just misogyny wearing a different hat.

And Redmage, way to point out that you're gay...but not one of those nelly queens that deserves to be mocked. Gays are just like straight men, so they can't be made fun of because they're so "normal." Unless you're not a hairy beefcake, in which you're fair game. I hate to break it to you, but people being shocked that you're gay is not a compliment.

nelf, draenei, human

trying to give an actual order to the awfulness to those 3 gives me a headache

What is so bad about male human? Put a full set of bulky plate on them, and they look decent no?

Deleted
    Y i'm signing up to become a premium-member of the Human/Nelf club. But if you look at Male Dwarf feet...

Can we have a ''worst FEMALE model in WoW'' thread too? I wonder what people will say about that topic

Deleted
    Blood elf, also don't know a single person irl who plays belf.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Human males, orc males, look the worst to me. Well, updating all the old character models should help I hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf, every time, hate that model

Deleted
    Draenei male. No contest.

Deleted
    Why does everybody hate Draenei? I actually like their run. Reminds me of galloping. And the tail is cool also! :P

I do see how a huge slab of torso looks odd being carried around by those skinny legs, however...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to pick between Human and Night Elf.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Male Draenei lolol... they should have made them leaner... and wtf their heads are too small... next would be human male because they look like steroid addicts...