10+ Year Old Account

Suggestion: Screen your moderators better.

Apparently one moderator doesn't like my opinion so I received an infraction. This is what it says:

Dear Woa,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Infracted for trolling - or better put, for the borderline insulting post. There's no need to depict a class as "zero skill needed" and make a flamebait post.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=20439197
    Because pve rogue takes zero skill. Keep slice n dice up, keep rupture up, spend excess on eviscerate or envenom, use backstab or sinister strike to generate combo pts depending on your weapon......thats it.

Pvp on the other hand isnt brainless banging on someone, you have to live, cc, burst and generally be good.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

Borderline insulting? Oh man, I was almost insulting! "Better put this guy in his place so he knows that society doesn't like opinions that aren't mine"

In what universe is this trolling? My opinion is that pve rogues take little skill so I said in my post "Pve rogues take zero skill". In the real world that's called an opinion. If you're going to infract people for stupid stuff like this you're going to lose money and subscribers. NO ONE likes to come to a forum and feel like they have to constantly watch what they say because of moderators who are apparently offended by everything. I can see if I were cussing and calling someone out but I wasn't. I was giving my opinion on why there aren't articles about pve rogues.

Get some moderators who aren't little babies, please.

You'd be better off PMing an Admin (Sunshine or Boubouille) if you have any issues with moderation or if you want to appeal the infraction. A public display like this won't get you anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't trying to get anywhere. Just a couple people to see how stupid this infraction and pretty much every other one i've gotten is. This isn't rainbow lolly pop land like some people think it is. He said "Brainless" and suggested a class takes zero skill, better try to get him banned!

Populaire is correct. If you have an issue with moderation, or how a moderator is acting, please follow protocol by sending a detailed PM to Sunshine.

If you wish to contest your latest infraction, feel free to send me a PM and I can take it to a specific forum to discuss with other moderators.

Closing this.