Thread: tattoo ideas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeh I've onyl got 1 tattoo so far, but that design I'd sat on for about 18 months while I saved up, I'd say I've got another 3-4 designs ready to go that I've been sat on for years now, just lack the spare money to pay for countless hours of tattoo work =(

I found careful planning to get right tattoo pays off. Don't get caught in I must get it now or "this will do" line or thinking. Do this and you will have a magnificent piece of work that will last.

Find a tattoo shop where you like the persons art, even if you have to travel a few hours to get the right look, its totaly worth it (Remember it last for life.)
    Just the fact that you need to ask completly strangers, wich dont know you what so ever. About what you should get tattooed, with vague explanations of what you want. Isnt very good, it's your choice, and its you who have to like it till the end of days. But of course, nothing wrong with getting some input from others.
    Settle down on a couple of ideas, take them to your choosen tattoo artist, and talk with him. Spend some time on this first meeting, make him come up with a few ideas that he would enjoy make. Remember its his art, and you picked him because of his style. So let him work with it and make it unique. Now trow in some tip for good work and great ideas, that will make him more excited and most likely will feel a stronger urge to work more on your project. (Dunno about how you do it in other countries/citys, but where I come from we have the first appointment with just talking, getting some ideas and stuff. And that meeting is free, but tipping is a great way to show you your gratitude.)
    Meet up with him again, when he've made a couple of examples. Now its up to you to pick out something, pick out two-three and take them with you. Study them every day, and when you feel 100% sure about the design, you take it back to the same artist and get it done!
    Congratz with the new tattoo you will most likely love for a long long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore