Congrats to Blood Legion knew it was coming soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Blood Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Sony View Post
    Lappe I do hope you stay hardcore for the next tier. Because the next one will truly be in the mark history of wow more than any raid out there. The lore change and the killing or defeating the horde warchief will truly be an amazing raid. Something Paragon should be part of by being nr1 .
    Cairne will be Avenged !! & Yes I agree it would seem weird to me, if Paragon wasn't in the World First Race.

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    IF something remarkable doesnt happen, then im out of Paragon. Gonna try out GW2 and swtor again
    Well Lappe, everyone does deserve a break once & while. Do enjoy it if you don't raid next tier. But I do hope to see you in WoW Raiding again one day. Even if it isn't WF progress or HC Progress.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-04-19 at 05:09 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Why didnt you just piss on your guildmates as well while you're at it? It's pretty self-indulgent for one person to do this when it took 10 to get it down, and inconsiderate to those who may have wished to take a simple screenshot memory of their accompliments.

Then again - if your attitude is an accurate reflection of the inner workings of how the Paragon 'team' operates currently, its no wonder your status may have slipped.
    or maybe i just had something waiting for me in RL? if you know what i mean

and if my decision to quit means my status has "slipped" then sir, you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Cairne will be Avenged !! & Yes I agree it would seem weird to me, if Paragon wasn't in the World First Race.
    they're trying to find a replacement and i'll be doing farm raids with them until someone comes and takes my spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Well Lappe, everyone does deserve a break once & while. Do enjoy it if you don't raid next tier. But I do hope to see you in WoW Raiding again one day. Even if it isn't WF progress or HC Progress.
    i'll be casually playing the game for now (trying other games to remember why i once loved this one so much), we'll see where it takes me.
    Last edited by lappee; 2013-04-19 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Its quite normal that guilds that had wf on a long streak dont get exited if they get world 2nd 3rd or whatever. They will see it as failure, like back than ensidia or my guess today paragon. Any Era comes to an end. Paragon still did a great job, never before a 10 man guild was able to get worldfirsts. But i think most of the members are not that motivated for the game anymore.

Guilds that are pretty much new to an endboss wf will be happy no argue with that they deserved it. Although they should not sleep on their success, because Lei shen was a lot harder than Ra-den and that should still hurt the dedicated and motivated player of the wf guilds that didnt kill them first.

If you wanna earn respect than kill a Boss before anyone else 10 man, 25 man , asia or whatever

Breaks are good. Honestly the Cata burnout is just now starting to subside for me. I leveled my first non-mandatory alt the other day! Eventually you come around and realize there is no other MMO like WoW, and no other gaming experience like raid.

Also GZ to BL. You guys rock.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has come to an end. Over the last 256 pages we have seen a lot of progress, lots of healthy debating and a hell of a lot of flaming, derailing and gibberish. All of which are expected to some degree. Congratulations to the winners for each boss and finishing their progress. I'm sure most of you will be sure to keep an eye on manaflask, wowprogress etc for the continued kills the rest of the guilds will make. I wish you all the best of luck and well done on the rollercoaster of a tier, it was one demanding tier to say the least from my viewing.

The OP may continue updating his leaderboard and adding in videos, I'm sure we are all eagerly awaiting the release of videos in the future.

Until the final tier of this expansion ladies and gentlemen (where another thread like this will be made) gather your victories and your armies and prepare for Garrosh and hopefully a crazy raid!

Stay safe and happy gaming!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible accomplishment for Midwinter this tier, grats on World 4th 25man!

The Thread is open again?

Incredible accomplishment for Midwinter this tier, grats on World 4th 25man!
    The biggest thing to grats Midwinter for is finally doing something to allow Slootbag to shave off that horrible moustache. Get rid of it pleaaase.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2013-04-22 at 03:29 PM.

I'm really hoping Moonz can get their team back to solid form, they were absolutely outstanding this tier in my opinion, I would love to see more from them.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Midwinter obviously got everything there is to know from other guilds kill videos, creative use of saving tries to end week at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Midwinter obviously got everything there is to know from other guilds kill videos, creative use of saving tries to end week at least.
    Calm down. No-one but Midwinter knows how close they were and if they used videos.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Posted in the Exorsus video thread from MW raider:

Based on the way we played last night I think we get the kill without the video regardless with maybe a couple additional wipes in P2 and a few more attempts off the board. Whatever, all conjecture now. What's done is done.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes I opened it to allow the OP to edit the leaderboard. It will be closed again.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    As asked by the OP I have added in the final names to finish off the top 5 of each raiding bracket. Congrats to the top 5 and every guild who managed and will continue to bring down the bosses of this tier over the next weeks and months.