Deleted
    For anyone who wants ACCURATE WoW PVE rankings this is where to go http://www.guildox.com its the place where all non-US players go check since it's the one which is the most fair, US players on the other hand feel that having half a day head start is the fair thing thus endorse the lolwowprogress site and lobby it out to be the best around.

Quote Originally Posted by Archidamos View Post
    Its universally proven that 10=25 too. Especially if blizzard says so. It's a simple math, but in wow ended up being a joke.
    If any of you have ever done both 10 and 25 everyone here talking would know, they aren't the same fights. Most of the fights even use completely different strats and the bosses use their abilities different because of the sizes. Difficulty is objective, it doesn't matter if it's harder or easier, it's different.

People don't argue over who's a better overall runner in the olympics when people are competing in a 500m dash or long distance relay racing. One might be harder or easier it doesn't make one more meaningful than the other. Ridiculous.

No one cared about 10 man raiding before paragon. Name the 10 man guild who got world first Al'akir.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    For anyone who wants ACCURATE WoW PVE rankings this is where to go http://www.guildox.com its the place where all non-US players go check since it's the one which is the most fair, US players on the other hand feel that having half a day head start is the fair thing thus endorse the lolwowprogress site and lobby it out to be the best around.
    Tell them to take a basic web design course and I'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    No one cared about 10 man raiding before paragon. Name the 10 man guild who got world first Al'akir.
    In the big picture, no one cares about raiding at all. It's an activity that a miniscule percentage of the population participates in. "Modern" hardcore raiding is also only a few years old. So I don't think whether it's 40 or 25 or 10 players is really all that important. Three years from now it might be 15 man. Or there might not even be raids in WoW.

Adept. They copped a fair bit of shit from their rivals Tsunami over going 10 man to get the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    In the big picture, no one cares about raiding at all. It's an activity that a miniscule percentage of the population participates in. "Modern" hardcore raiding is also only a few years old. So I don't think whether it's 40 or 25 or 10 players is really all that important. Three years from now it might be 15 man. Or there might not even be raids in WoW.
    Ye, lets assume the future and ignore current!

10 =/= 25

People who raid both regularly will know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Do the people on the last 3 pages even know what they are arguing about?
    I guess haters gotta hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razzghul View Post
    Adept. They copped a fair bit of shit from their rivals Tsunami over going 10 man to get the kill.
    No. Adept got world 3rd, and it was 25m.

The reason nobody remembers who got world first Al'Akir is because it went to a Chinese 10m guild that no one can pronounce the name of.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/tw/...ting.tier11_10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

i am one of those people who think yes 25man is more epic than 10, but 10man has its own share of difficult bosses each tier which makes thier ahv noteworthy too. Ive raided both 25 and 10 heroic in over 5 tiers.
    BUT, what most people fail to realize is, paragon should not be compared to other 10man guilds. Check them out during the normal mode week and check other 10man guilds out during that normal mode week. Check out the amount of leftover alts they have in thier roster compared to the other 10man guilds. They have a huge advantage over other 10man guilds. ability to run more than 1 25m normal runs during the normal weeks and getting all that gear on the 10man roster, is a HUGE advantage. No 10man guild can do it at the scope that Paragon does. Yes they are an amazing set of players no doubt, but they have no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    No. Adept got world 3rd, and it was 25m.

The reason nobody remembers who got world first Al'Akir is because it went to a Chinese 10m guild that no one can pronounce the name of.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/tw/...ting.tier11_10
    Guild is named DREAM, just a random useless fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Midwinter %1 wipe on Durumu
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

That midwinter wipe was nuts. I thought they had it.

But don't EU guilds have to deal slightly less with bugs that are found by US guilds first?

Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    But don't EU guilds have to deal slightly less with bugs that are found by US guilds first?
    The best example was the first boss of HoF, he was basically impossible to kill the first day, then they hotfixed him at the same time EU servers went live. So the U.S. wasted a whole day on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Guild is named DREAM, just a random useless fact.
    Like DREAM Paragon, DREAM?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedoso View Post
    The best example was the first boss of HoF, he was basically impossible to kill the first day, then they hotfixed him at the same time EU servers went live. So the U.S. wasted a whole day on him.
    Orrrrr.... the race was actually fair because both Eu an Us got to kill the same bosses at the same time?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Not really looking forward to Durumu.

i dont see the last boss going down this reset. anyone else?

Deleted
    i think he will go down. Paragon have 2 whole days.. They will go all out.

Midwinter just killed Durumu.